Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Raise your hand if all you were thinking while the Bills were on the clock was

"Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch."
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Raise your hand if all you were thinking while the Bills were on the clock was

Yep!
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Dr. Who
      • Jul 2002

Re: Raise your hand if all you were thinking while the Bills were on the clock was

Nope. I was hoping they would, but I strongly suspected they would not. If Lynch turns into a franchise qb, your attempt at humor won't be very funny.
      Shaq Lawson is a good pick, though.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Nope

Comment

• Jry44
          • Apr 2013

Count me as one of them.

Defense in general is a huge need. I think that it's been proven now that a great defense can help to compensate for adequate quarterback play. Build the defense, and then develop a QB is the approach that I like. I think we take either Hackenburg, Jones, or Prescott tonight in the 3rd.

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

I am one of them too.

Comment

• cookie G
              • Mar 2003

nope

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

With Lawson there, I only considered one other option in Jack.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                  With Lawson there, I only considered one other option in Jack.
                  I was hoping for Jack, but he fell all the way out of the first, so teams are obviously scared. I would love it if the Bills got him in round 2. Those two guys instantly change the Defense, IMO.

Shaq is a freaking beast.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    "Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch."
                    Yeah but it didn't end there. It was "please don't trade back into the first, please don't trade back into the first...."
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• WagonCircler
                      Escaped Convict
                      • Jul 2002

I was positive they wouldn't pick Lynch, because Doug Whaley was making the pick. He will wait and take dumb as a box of rocks Cardale Jones.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        Yeah but it didn't end there. It was "please don't trade back into the first, please don't trade back into the first...."
                        LOL I went to bed after the pick and said to my wife "I hope they don't do something dumb while I'm asleep."

Comment

• baalworship
                          • May 2003

I was in the anyone but Ragland camp.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

I was thinking that they're gonna take the guy who I thought they were taking for a few months

I did have a side thought of trade down and get more picks because there was plenty of talent available still.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              I usually just go and do other things after the Bills pick in the first, but I had a weird feeling that the Bills were going to give up next year's first and a bunch of picks next year to move back up and take that guy. It was a pretty dull last hour of the draft and I'm glad that it was that boring and that my gut feeling was wrong.
                              Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X