Thread: Jauronspeak

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 9,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Jauronspeak

Can't help but notice it, whether or not some sheep try and pretend otherwise.

But I guess what we are saying, when he was here and he did have a little thing with the shoulder. He could still be out here today, he could have been out here. But the best thing for him, and the best thing for us we think is to get him at 100%. You know what was that number, I don’t know, but I think when we got him here I think we are all in agreeance this is the best thing for us. And again whether is what noted, we thought from day one we put him out there with the first team just like we did [Reggie] Ragland. And these other two draft picks that we have too. With [Adolphus] Washington, [Kevon] Seymour. Guys we feel great about our draft, but again
    http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/05...-shaq-defense/

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Jauronspeak

How is this "Jauron Speak?"

To me, Jauron Speak is constantly reminding us how hard it is to win in this league while wearing a death face...didn't even matter if the Bills won or lost, it was the same speak. Rex Ryan seems to be the polar opposite of Jauron Speak, pumping up the team hype a little too much, telling everybody how we're going to win and all that.

Jauron always seemed a bit intimidated, while Rex never is (or at least he portrays that picture).

All that's going on here is a little damage control, and it makes a certain amount of sense once you get past the disappointment and put down the pipe.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 9,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    How is this "Jauron Speak?"

To me, Jauron Speak is constantly reminding us how hard it is to win in this league while wearing a death face...didn't even matter if the Bills won or lost, it was the same speak. Rex Ryan seems to be the polar opposite of Jauron Speak, pumping up the team hype a little too much, telling everybody how we're going to win and all that.

Jauron always seemed a bit intimidated, while Rex never is (or at least he portrays that picture).

All that's going on here is a little damage control, and it makes a certain amount of sense once you get past the disappointment and put down the pipe.
    Jauron spoke increasing gibberish, sentences that went nowhere, trailed off into nothing, started over. If you didn't notice it, you just weren't paying any attention.

Thing about Jauron though, I always figured he was just no good at translating his thoughts to public speaking, where Rex is the great communicator. I think the guy is unravelling or already unravelled.

But the best thing for him, and the best thing for us we think is to get him at 100%. You know what was that number, I don’t know, but I think when we got him here I think we are all in agreeance this is the best thing for us. And again whether is what noted,
    Come on now.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,948 Times in 3,500 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Jauron spoke increasing gibberish, sentences that went nowhere, trailed off into nothing, started over. If you didn't notice it, you just weren't paying any attention.

Thing about Jauron though, I always figured he was just no good at translating his thoughts to public speaking, where Rex is the great communicator. I think the guy is unravelling or already unravelled.
    It happens to Bills coaches. They all start off like Dale Carnegie public speakers and end up incoherent piles of goo after they realize they're disappointing everyone in WNY. To be fair, Rex had a head start in that department, he'd already disappointed another section of the state plus NJ.

Rex has never been a great communicator he's always been a guy who translates his every thought into words. This seems like a bunch of fun until it isn't anymore. Pretty often those thoughts simply make no sense.

5. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-25-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

When Ryan was the coach of the Jets, considering the team's awful record, and his continual public missteps, and stupid statements, I thought of him as an 'ass clown'.

My opinion didn't change just because he started coaching for the Bills.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!

7. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-25-2016)