• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jake
    • Jun 2015

Re: I ran into Julian Edelman last night

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    Never say "we prefer nuts" in a men's room.
    I have a friend who is a Giants fan and he ran into Bill Parcells in the bathroom at the Saratoga racetrack. This was right after Parcells had lost weight and he said "looking good coach" while Parcells was at the urinal. Parcells gave him a real dirty look as if he was making a pass at Parcells. There are things you don't say to another man in a men's room.
    Meh, to each their own. I always make it a point to say "Nice Watch" when I'm standing next to a dude at the urinal. Good times.

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      Meh, to each their own. I always make it a point to say "Nice Watch" when I'm standing next to a dude at the urinal. Good times.
      I'm sure you say this fully realizing that the watch is on the wrist that's connected to the hand which often hold the penis. You gotta be looking down there...

At the urinal, I'll say "lovely weather we're having, isn't it?" Or maybe I'll comment about the newspaper article posted on the wall directly in front of me, if such were the case.

Usually I won't say anything.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
        I'm sure you say this fully realizing that the watch is on the wrist that's connected to the hand which often hold the penis. You gotta be looking down there...
        That was his point. Delivering paranoia.

I always say "hey sweety, ladies room is next door."

Comment

• Boomstick
          • Oct 2008

Every time I read this thread title, I always kind of hope that when I open it again, you'll go on to say that you ran into Julian Edelman with your car.
          Damn I hate the Patriots. Jealousy can suck it.
          Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Hello. My name is Shawn Spencer this is my associate Hummingbird Saltalamachia

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

You should have said, "Hey Julian, the women's bathroom is over there."

Also, didn't he get photographed by some skanky chick that he boinked while he was sleeping?

Comment

• gebobs
              One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
              HaHaHa. "Kneecap him" just because his team beats yours twice every year?

Just because he plays for the enemy doesn't necessarily mean he's an *******.

You guys sound gay. "I don't like your hairdo Edelman, you should go to MY beauty salon".

Most of you queers couldn't kneecap your Grandma anyway.
              I always thought when anyone said something bad about an opposing player or wished he got hurt that it was an implied admission that the guy is good and has had his way with your team. Lots of people made fun of Gretzky and his mullet.

IMHO, anyone that truly wishes, in their heart o' hearts, that some player gets injured is a douche nozzle. So if you ever hear me say something like "I wish Dareus would put Brady in an alligator roll and twist his knees off", you can assume it's a bit of hyperbole and I'm just releasing the pent up frustration from 25+ games that he has absolutely crushed my soul.
              Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Victor7
                • Jul 2013

Meh

That's all I gotta say about Edelman. He's one of many who have benefited from playing with Brady. He's nowhere near as good as his numbers might make him look.

What you should've said though was .....

"Ey Julian, tell Brady to go **** a GOAT and drop dead" ditto for Belichik.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

This thread is too funny. All these internet tough guys that are going to talk smack/kick/punch Edelman, none of them would do more than nod and say "what's up" in real life and if they did Edelman would probably smack them down and keep their lunch money

Comment

Working...
                  X