• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

Pivotal Battles: Quarterback depth brings intrigue to CFL camps

College fans might recognize some names here.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Pivotal Battles: Quarterback depth brings intrigue to CFL camps

Originally posted by ticatfan View Post
    http://www.cfl.ca/2016/06/02/pivotal...ntrigue-camps/

College fans might recognize some names here.
    I'm pleased to see Drew Willy doing well in Winnipeg, have to admit I think Vernon Adams Jr. is going to make a career for himself in Montreal, curious to see if Fajardo can get in there with the Argos.

Comment

• Homegrown
      Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
      • Jul 2008

Drew Willy?... Son, it's time to get a real job

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
        • Feb 2009

Tajh Boyd and Jonathan Crompton are in a battle for the 4th string job in Montreal lol

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
          Tajh Boyd and Jonathan Crompton are in a battle for the 4th string job in Montreal lol
          Boyd has been cut and Crompton on the injury list and will eventually be cut. A lot of good young guns in the league this yr.
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

I won't follow the CFL too much anymore but I am taking my son to the Ticat Home Opener on July 1st.

Comment

• ticatfan
              The Meathead of Muslims!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
              I won't follow the CFL too much anymore but I am taking my son to the Ticat Home Opener on July 1st.
              Thanks for asking.
              Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
                The Meathead of Muslims!
                • Jul 2002

QB's cut.
                QB Tajh Boyd, QB Drew Burko ,QB Jimmy Underdahl, QB Greq McGhee, QB C.J. Kinne, QB Brett Smith.
                Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Mace
                  • Mar 2013

A lot of good young guns in the league this yr.
                  Wish Toronto had some of them. I think Ricky Ray is about 58. Cats should keep this in mind when they play Thursday with the defense not being mean to him.

Comment

• ticatfan
                    The Meathead of Muslims!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                    Wish Toronto had some of them. I think Ricky Ray is about 58. Cats should keep this in mind when they play Thursday with the defense not being mean to him.
                    I have a feeling it is going to be rays yr. 1st time in yrs he is healthy and the he spent a lot of time with tom house this past yr.
                    Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

I have a feeling it is going to be rays yr. 1st time in yrs he is healthy and the he spent a lot of time with tom house this past yr.
                      It can only be true if your Cats go easy on him in the opener, they have a tough D. Looking forward to watching the game on Thursday.

Comment

• ticatfan
                        The Meathead of Muslims!
                        • Jul 2002

It would be nice to lay a beating on the argos on their new field. Grass field at that.
                        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
                          The Meathead of Muslims!
                          • Jul 2002

On the top 50 CFL show last nite, rumour has it sask is bringing in a NFL QB. Who will the bum be? NFL'ers always falls flat on their face .
                          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                            • Jun 2024

Thanks for asking.
                            Celebrating my son's birthday in a father and son way.

We are in the end zone patio.

Tickets still available and are cheap general admission entrance.

If you come, we will allow you to buy us beer.

Comment

• Mace
                              • Mar 2013

On the top 50 CFL show last nite, rumour has it sask is bringing in a NFL QB. Who will the bum be? NFL'ers always falls flat on their face .
                              Biggest jobless bum atm would have to be Manziel. Bigger name jobless bums would be Josh Freeman, Clausen, Ryan Lindley, John Skelton, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder. I'd guess they'll go for a lesser bum though, spread QB out of college over the last couple years who couldn't hang on to a roster spot, which might not really make him a bum.

Comment

Working...
                              X