• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Pivotal Battles: Quarterback depth brings intrigue to CFL camps

Originally posted by Mace View Post
    Biggest jobless bum atm would have to be Manziel. Bigger name jobless bums would be Josh Freeman, Clausen, Ryan Lindley, John Skelton, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder. I'd guess they'll go for a lesser bum though, spread QB out of college over the last couple years who couldn't hang on to a roster spot, which might not really make him a bum.
    Skelton has already tried and failed, with the als.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

It will be embarrassing if the argos do not sell out tonite. The bills are not coming, embrace what you have.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Go TiCats !!!!!
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Go Argos !!

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

Ticats spanking the Argos 18-6 at the half.

Comment

• Mace
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
              Ticats spanking the Argos 18-6 at the half.
              Like a cat playing with the hapless doomed prey. Argos look outmanned, outgunned, outplayed and the 2nd half will not go well for them, imho, at this rate.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • Jun 2024

This will be a blow out for the Cats.

They look very strong this year.

Comment

• Mace
                  • Mar 2013

They look very strong this year.
                  They sure do to me. Don't even have their primary QB yet either. Have to wonder about that. I like their defense.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                    • Jun 2024

They sure do to me. Don't even have their primary QB yet either. Have to wonder about that. I like their defense.
                    You should come for a game in Hamilton Mace.

I am in general admission patio for the game next Friday and I think you can still get tickets for that area on TicketMaster.

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

You should come for a game in Hamilton Mace.

I am in general admission patio for the game next Friday and I think you can still get tickets for that area on TicketMaster.
                      I'd love to some day, but won't be any time soon. Seems I'm on call after hours for multiple properties in the city at least through the summer without a backup option on the horizon.

Comment

• Mace
                        • Mar 2013

Have to keep reminding myself Masoli isn't the primary. The guy has some stuff.

Comment

• Mace
                          • Mar 2013

Well, as the final thought for the night on Ricky Ray, he was yawning on the sidelines with 20 seconds left if anyone saw it. I think that's the first time I ever saw a pro player at any level yawning during a game. That can't be a good sign.

Comment

• ticatfan
                            The Meathead of Muslims!
                            • Jul 2002

I still think ray will be fine. Hardly has played in 2 yrs and he is still 5 yrs younger then Burris.lol The crowd look to be having fun for the 1st time in yrs. I was not happy going with masoli ,but he looked good last night. Owens shut down the boo birds. lol
                            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
                              The Meathead of Muslims!
                              • Jul 2002

Simoni Lawrence had a great game.
                              Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
                                The Meathead of Muslims!
                                • Jul 2002

One play you will not see in the NFL.
                                Chad Owens waited a long time to play at a place like BMO Field and on a clear, calm Thursday night in Toronto he did just that, this time playing the villain in a Ticats win.
                                Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
                                X