• Show
Clear All
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Whaley is feeling the heat

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    Yeah you are a hero.
    Thanks! I am but a single man, though. I may not be the person this community needs, but I'm definitely the man we all deserve.

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    Unless I am looking in the mirror, I am asking no one.
    Eh, jizz moppers are overbooked on Fridays anyway.

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

It's amusing to me that some of you armchair psychos think you can judge Pegula's level of intelligence from here.

Can you judge his level of sanity, too? Maybe he's just completely insane. Did you ever think of that? LOL

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
        Thanks!t I'm definitely the man we all deserve.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
          Yeah, you can certainly call Trump an idiot when it comes to certain things, just like you can say that Pegula hasn't made the best football decisions during the year and a half he's owned the Bills. However, to say that Trump has neither book nor street smarts is just foolish.
          Well, someone with book smarts will know judges don't write bills, especially since his sister is one and he's running for president, and someone with street smarts has to be around people on the street beyond high society social circles. I've never seen evidence of either. I will say, he has salesman smarts and take advantage of weak minded-people smarts that combine with being born into the right family have allowed him to sustain himself with the momentum large amounts of money can sustain.

Not to make this about Trump though, I'll again say Pegula has demonstrated a significant intelligence in diversifying solidly into sports and sports related business. I absolutely don't think Pegula is an idiot but again, is learning as he goes, which makes it significant to his upside as an owner through the future.

Maybe he'll always be vulnerable to a high level gladhander like Brandon, but then again, maybe he won't as he gains knowledge and experience.

Comment

Working...
          X