• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: Sabres acquire rights to Vesey for 3rd Rounder in 2016

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    Every Sabres fan has moved on to ease the guilt of their GM's unethical behaviour.

Nonetheless, it rests on your conscience, oh yea...
    I feel bad for you that it still bothers you this much. Your free healthcare can probably get you some counseling.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • May 2024

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      I feel bad for you that it still bothers you this much. Your free healthcare can probably get you some counseling.
      Actually our healthcare system can get Canadians some covered counselling but not in this circumstance.

Our system expects us to be able to deal with asswipes on our own without counselling.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Actually our healthcare system can get Canadians some covered counselling but not in this circumstance.

Our system expects us to be able to deal with asswipes on our own without counselling.
        Is there really any sane person here ?? We're disputing a terrible team that failed miserably for years now, it's actually kind of sad. I think we all need grief counseling, especially Bruins fans.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
          • May 2024

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          Is there really any sane person here ?? We're disputing a terrible team that failed miserably for years now, it's actually kind of sad. I think we all need grief counseling, especially Bruins fans.
          We got all the mental health assistance we needed when we won the cup in 2011.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
            Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
            • Nov 2012

And if you miss that mark...?

- - - Updated - - -

We got all the mental health assistance we needed when we won the cup in 2011.
            We!

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

I got lost in all the attacks in this thread. My take on this trade is that the Sabres intend on signing him in free agency. The agent was just stating they intend on testing the players market value in free agency. The pick to go all in on this guy is a big statement. Nicely done. They increased their potential to get a guy they think really fits in. Impressive. I hope it works out.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • May 2024

Comment

• Swiper
                  • Sep 2010

Using the same lame joke over and over is Canadian ******ry.

Comment

• gebobs
                    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                    • Sep 2003

You think that was intentional?

I guess you think they were idiots for only doing it for one year rather than three then?
                    Was it intentional? The talent dump would indicate yes. They got their generational talent. Things turn around pretty quickly when you're first overall and a guy like Thornton was available.
                    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                      • May 2024

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                      Using the same lame joke over and over is Canadian ******ry.
                      Once you pay me a cover charge to hear/read my comedy, I may give a crap about your opinion.

Until then shut the F up Ass Assistant to the Ass DoctorTM

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                        • May 2024

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                        Was it intentional? The talent dump would indicate yes. They got their generational talent. Things turn around pretty quickly when you're first overall and a guy like Thornton was available.
                        Buddy, Thornton never got us to the promise land.

You may remember he was run out of town over leadership and play-off performance issues.

That season leading to draft pick I watched each and every game. It was torture. I assure you that it was a terrible team but it was not tanking intentionally.

The home Bruins fans never once rooted for the visiting team to beat the Bruins either by cheering, signs or attire.

Comment

• gebobs
                          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                          • Sep 2003

Buddy, Thornton never got us to the promise land.
                          Did I say that? No. It was a tank for Thornton and all your whining doesn't change that fact.

The home Bruins fans never once rooted for the visiting team to beat the Bruins either by cheering, signs or attire.
                          Well, that's a bold claim. Irrelevant to the point but bold nonetheless. What fans do or don't supposedly do has zero bearing on the matter. Keep rationalizing, pal.
                          Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
                            Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
                            • Feb 2013

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                              • May 2024

Show him the B.E.R.M.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                                • Aug 2012

Guys, seems vesey could be open to signing with buffalo.
                                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

Working...
                                X