Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,161 to 1,165 of 1165

Thread: Sabres news and notes

  1. #1161
    Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,833
    Thanks
    1,196
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 4,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Sabres news and notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    With every game that goes by I hate Ralph Krueger more and more. He is more focused on punishing Jeff Skinner than he is with winning hockey games.
    Who gets demoted from the top six to make room for Skinner?

    Do you play Skinner on his off wing and move Cozens or Samson down?

    Do you move Hall or Oloffson down?

    Or is Skinner a third line player?

  2. #1162
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    26,214
    Thanks
    12,266
    Thanked 11,332 Times in 7,595 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Sabres news and notes

    Even with Eichel out you put together the best lines you can to win. Hall and Skinner should be on a line together. Olaffson and Reinhart on another. You can decide on calling which line #1 and #2. It doesn't matter. Staal centers oner of those lines. Maybe Mittelstadt the second.

    Or put Reinhart back at center with Olafsson & Cozens.
    Welcome to Buffalo Henri Jokiharju

  3. #1163
    Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,833
    Thanks
    1,196
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 4,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Sabres news and notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Even with Eichel out you put together the best lines you can to win. Hall and Skinner should be on a line together. Olaffson and Reinhart on another. You can decide on calling which line #1 and #2. It doesn't matter. Staal centers oner of those lines. Maybe Mittelstadt the second.

    Or put Reinhart back at center with Olafsson & Cozens.
    Hall has 1 goal on the season..

    Skinner has a single assist on the season.

    That's $16 million is cap space between the 2.

  4. #1164
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    26,214
    Thanks
    12,266
    Thanked 11,332 Times in 7,595 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Sabres news and notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    Hall has 1 goal on the season..

    Skinner has a single assist on the season.

    That's $16 million is cap space between the 2.
    We're well aware. Put them all the way out there on the first line and dare them to suck.

  5. #1165
    Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,833
    Thanks
    1,196
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 4,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Sabres news and notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    We're well aware. Put them all the way out there on the first line and dare them to suck.
    Not fair to the guys on the team that are actually playing well.

    Ice time is earned not determined by contract.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •