• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Shaw Lawson update...

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    For the third time: the Ravens got screwed by injuries and the schedule last year. And it's the opener in their house. It's not going to be a win.
    Ok. but the jets without Fitz at buffalo? We'll be "lucky" to beat them?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
      Ok. but the jets without Fitz at buffalo? We'll be "lucky" to beat them?
      Night game on a short week. A home opener loss on national TV to his former team would be crazy embarrassing for Rex. Of the first 4, this is the most likely win, but it's also the kind of game the Bills usually blow.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

Re: Shaq Lawson update...

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
        I talked to two friends close to the situation and he's literally working on swinging his arm 6 inches back and forth right now.
        Your friends are confused. This has nothing to do with his rehab, I can tell you from personal experience

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Yeah yeah... Every time we play the Pats, "so and so is injured and that gives us a huge advantage" and they whoop us anyway. Pats are 2-0 against the Bills without Brady since he became the starter. Bills have a terrible record in Foxboro.

You are underselling the challenges of the Ravens' schedule when they went 2-6. It's in their house, first game of the year.
          Brady is more than a "so and so" player. And they don't have anywhere near the talent that 2008 team did.

And the Ravens' first-half schedule included losses to the Browns, 49'ers, and Chargers, who were a combined 9-36 if you remove their wins over the Ravens. Suffice it to say, their problems had little to do with injuries and schedule.

Night game on a short week. A home opener loss on national TV to his former team would be crazy embarrassing for Rex. Of the first 4, this is the most likely win, but it's also the kind of game the Bills usually blow.
          Again, it's a short week for both teams. Why you keep mentioning it as if it's just a short week for the Bills is anyone's guess? It's the home opener for the Bills and as such they'll have far more motivation than they did when they faced the Jets at the end of both teams' seasons.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
            Brady is more than a "so and so" player. And they don't have anywhere near the talent that 2008 team did.

And the Ravens' first-half schedule included losses to the Browns, 49'ers, and Chargers, who were a combined 9-36 if you remove their wins over the Ravens. Suffice it to say, their problems had little to do with injuries and schedule.

Again, it's a short week for both teams. Why you keep mentioning it as if it's just a short week for the Bills is anyone's guess? It's the home opener for the Bills and as such they'll have far more motivation than they did when they faced the Jets at the end of both teams' seasons.
            You conveniently neglected that those losses to the 49ers and Chargers were on consecutive WC road trips, and conveniently threw out the wins over the Ravens to make the teams look worse.

And you don't think the Jets will be motivated to beat their old coach and a div rival in their home opener on national TV?

Also, I'm not sure if being "motivated" is a good thing for a Rex Ryan team. It seems to mean the same thing as "playing on pure adrenaline and taking even more stupid penalties than usual."
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
              Making Spirits Bright
              • Mar 2006

I may not have that much confidence in Rexy getting us to the SB but cmon , we can beat the Ravens and especially the jets. Thats just crazy but then again I forget who I am quoting
              Remember when OP predicted the Bills to start 0-3 last year with a point differential of -74? He was only off by 2 wins and 106 points...in 3 games.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                Remember when OP predicted the Bills to start 0-3 last year with a point differential of -74? He was only off by 2 wins and 106 points...in 3 games.
                Did I actually say that? Usually I don't make predictions beyond W-L.

But my track record for predicting W-L on this website has been fairly accurate. I usually have it within one and last year was the first time I was really off. A couple of times I even predicted one MORE win than we ended up with.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Did I actually say that? Usually I don't make predictions beyond W-L.

But my track record for predicting W-L on this website has been fairly accurate. I usually have it within one and last year was the first time I was really off. A couple of times I even predicted one MORE win than we ended up with.
                  Picking losing season after 16 years of crap doesn't make you a genius or a Savant, it makes you a realist.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

We just swept them with their no. 1 qb. WTF are you yapping about ? It's also a short week for them . Like you said earlier about the ravens , it is our home opener.You're arguing with yourself as usual.

Don't give me it's usually a game the bills blow. If this is so, care to place an avatar wager?
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                      Picking losing season after 16 years of crap doesn't make you a genius or a Savant, it makes you a realist.
                      That's what I've been trying to say for years. Yet, people like justa and Gooby always argue with me when I predict losses.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

We just swept them with their no. 1 qb. WTF are you yapping about ? It's also a short week for them . Like you said earlier about the ravens , it is our home opener.You're arguing with yourself as usual.

Don't give me it's usually a game the bills blow. If this is so, care to place an avatar wager?
                        I actually said this was the most likely win, which means you're the one arguing with yourself.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

That's what I've been trying to say for years. Yet, people like justa and Gooby always argue with me when I predict losses.
                          against the freakin jets????? Take the bet!
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

I actually said this was the most likely win, which means you're the one arguing with yourself.
                            we'll be lucky to be 1-3 by the time he comes back.
                            this means we'll be lucky to beat the jets. Take the bet!
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                              Yes you're very likely right... OPIV predicted Indy would beat Buffalo 38-3 and he predicted Miami would beat Buffalo 24-13.. Someone on this site once said they would love it if OPIV was his bookie he would be a millionaire 10x over

And what is this short week and night game **** paranoia against the Jets.. Last year the Bills went into Metlife Stadium on a Thursday night game with 3 days rest and beat the Jets
                              Last edited by Ginger Vitis; 07-21-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                                • Oct 2011

You have to also realize by laws of averages, we will probably do better than expected at some point in our lifetime. From my time alive, the Bills went from being a joke to a good team to being a joke again (16 years a running). The Superbowl loss jokes all ended and everyone else outside of it remembers the Bills being a good team a long time ago. It'll change again and hopefully we catch a few break soon, hope fleeting.

Comment

Working...
                                X