Thread: Bradham made it rain

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bradham made it rain

"Former Bills LB is being charged with beating a Miami hotel worker over an umbrella"

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bradham made it rain

As I reined down blows upon he, I though to myself there must be a better way.....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,898 Times in 4,020 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He could have mistaken the worker for the Penguin..

or Malcom McDowell.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 3,575 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I wonder if this is like the Macoy situation, where he really had nothing to do with it but is getting named because he's got the deepest pockets?

Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin' Buffalogic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Beach chairs and umbrellas. Things to fight over.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

7. Post thanked by:

Skooby (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    I wonder if this is like the Macoy situation, where he really had nothing to do with it but is getting named because he's got the deepest pockets?
    Does not look that way...

According to Courtois (the victim), who said he is receiving medical attention for injuries sustained in the incident, Bradham became impatient and struck him when Bradham was unhappy with the service.

"(Bradham) asked me to set up six chairs in the front (of the hotel). I told him I couldn't set up six chairs in the front because the city wouldn't allow it," Courtois said. "I told him that I couldn't do it, and he had to use the back [of the hotel].

"So I set up six chairs. Next, I had to (set up) the umbrella. To set up the umbrella, I had to use a drill. My manager was my witness. I told my manager to go get the drill. I needed it to fix the umbrella. When I went to go fix it, (Nigel Bradham) hit me."

Courtois added: "If he has an issue with an employee, he should call the manager."

Here is how the July 21 incident unfolded, according to a police report.

The confrontation, first reported by NBCMiami.com, started when Bradham and the employee engaged in a verbal altercation regarding the employee's "speed of service," police said.

Following the dispute, Bradham -- according to the police report -- struck the victim in the nose, causing him to fall to the ground. Following the punch, members of Bradham's group entered the altercation, and then fled the scene, police said.

The victim, who was taken to a local hospital, suffered a broken nose, contusions to the face and a laceration to the lip, police said.

Bradham was picked out of group of pictures "without hesitation" by both the victim and a witness, police said.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...res_story.html

Making Spirits Bright Joe Fo Sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Is there a way to blame this incident on Rex like we do with the others?

10. Post thanked by:

Night Train (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
    Is there a way to blame this incident on Rex like we do with the others?
    The masses are working on it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 3,575 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Does not look that way...

According to Courtois (the victim), who said he is receiving medical attention for injuries sustained in the incident, Bradham became impatient and struck him when Bradham was unhappy with the service.

"(Bradham) asked me to set up six chairs in the front (of the hotel). I told him I couldn't set up six chairs in the front because the city wouldn't allow it," Courtois said. "I told him that I couldn't do it, and he had to use the back [of the hotel].

"So I set up six chairs. Next, I had to (set up) the umbrella. To set up the umbrella, I had to use a drill. My manager was my witness. I told my manager to go get the drill. I needed it to fix the umbrella. When I went to go fix it, (Nigel Bradham) hit me."

Courtois added: "If he has an issue with an employee, he should call the manager."

Here is how the July 21 incident unfolded, according to a police report.

The confrontation, first reported by NBCMiami.com, started when Bradham and the employee engaged in a verbal altercation regarding the employee's "speed of service," police said.

Following the dispute, Bradham -- according to the police report -- struck the victim in the nose, causing him to fall to the ground. Following the punch, members of Bradham's group entered the altercation, and then fled the scene, police said.

The victim, who was taken to a local hospital, suffered a broken nose, contusions to the face and a laceration to the lip, police said.

Bradham was picked out of group of pictures "without hesitation" by both the victim and a witness, police said.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...res_story.html
    A version I heard is that he took a swing at the employee only after the employee took several swings at him, one of them hitting his girlfriend. I'll wait for more information to come out.

13. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (07-27-2016)

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

A version I heard is that he took a swing at the employee only after the employee took several swings at him, one of them hitting his girlfriend. I'll wait for more information to come out.
    Well, you would think that he could handle matters himself without his posse joining in. Then fleeing.

He used his credit card and was identified in a line-up.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

15. Post thanked by:

feldspar (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'll wait too, but the employee was 50-years-old, and he denied doing that in the article I linked to. I'm sure he'd deny it even if he did it at this point, but it doesn't seem very likely to me that the employee hit Bradham's girlfriend (even accidentally) to start the whole thing. There would probably be witnesses...even if there isn't, his girlfriend could easily be checked for injuries.

Everything points to Bradham being a douche to me here so far. Guys that would do this don't generally turn around and fess up to it; instead, they may invent stories to get themselves off the hook.
    Last edited by feldspar; 07-27-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Glad he's not here, wasn't even all that good a player, just a comfortable jag.