What's it going to take to cancel Dareus contract ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: What's it going to take to cancel Dareus contract ??

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
    So what if he skipped the last pre-season game? He's out for the first 4 regular season games and they need to get his replacement (Bryant? Worthy?) time with the starters. And I'm sure the Bills were fine with that, as well as him going out that night since it started-off as a team event.
    Maybe we should just pay him for past successes, let's double his contract. Sound like a plan ?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

There's no reason to give up on a player with his talent yet. That's just dumb

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        Maybe we should just pay him for past successes, let's double his contract. Sound like a plan ?
        Huh? You are predicting that he'll never be a good player again? And this is based on what exactly?

And is this (Marcell's suspension) the thing you were hinting at a month ago?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
          There's no reason to give up on a player with his talent yet. That's just dumb
          If the Browns still haven't given up on Josh Gordon, then there is no reason for the Bills to give up on Dareus.

The organization though should prepare and have it in mind that sometime in the next couple years, Dareus could very likely be given 10 games off and then a subsequent year off and have some kind of contingency plan in place.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Huh? You are predicting that he'll never be a good player again? And this is based on what exactly?

And is this (Marcell's suspension) the thing you were hinting at a month ago?
            I'm saying his level of commitment sucks and yes this is what I was hinting at.

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
              I'm saying his level of commitment sucks and yes this is what I was hinting at.
              His level of commitment sucks… based on him getting suspended?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

His level of commitment sucks… based on him getting suspended?
                Diet / exercise / focus. He's the highest paid player on the team, so instead of leading by example he parties and screws off, it's just what we don't need. Then he skips a test, which gets him 4 games and he doesn't even contest it. Does looking at his fat a** make you think here's a guy who came to play ?? The answer is F-no and the team ripped him a new one, publically shaming him for being a douche.

Plan on him being the new Mario this season, which helped ruin our defense last season. I'd plan on another arrest or other issue while he's busy during his month off, it's just bound to happen and because of poor contractual negotiations there's not much we can do about it.

We paid a big fat drug-smoking reckless slob a fortune without recourse, with all those factors known. So wait for the news, you'll hear all about it soon.
                Last edited by Skooby; 08-23-2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

He's not playing for the first four games anyways so the moment I'll care that he's going to rehab is if he doesn't suit up for game 5.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

This is great.

Last season Wrecks sucked because 'Mario mailed it in...get rid of him'.
                    This season he's going to suck because 'Dareus is a lost cause', 'Karlos has serious issues' and 'We didn't know Shaq was really hurt'...'Get rid of them'.
                    Can't wait for next season when he sucks because 'Sammy is a china doll', 'Tyrod got hurt again', and 'McCoy and Clay are overpaid'...'Get rid of all of them'.

By Year #4 after jettisoning every last piece of talent and getting rid of all of the excuses, the team should be primed to tank and really suck ass so we can be in a position to draft the next Jamarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      This is great.

This season he's going to suck because 'Dareus is a lost cause', 'Karlos has serious issues' and 'We didn't know Shaq was really hurt'...'Get rid of them'.
                      Can't wait for next season when he sucks because 'Sammy is a china doll', 'Tyrod got hurt again', and 'McCoy and Clay are overpaid'...'Get rid of all of them'.

By Year #4 after jettisoning every last piece of talent and getting rid of all of the excuses, the team should be primed to tank and really suck ass so we can be in a position to draft the next Jamarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf.
                      I've been waiting for your Schwartz post since this thread got started honestly.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                        I've been waiting for your Schwartz post since this thread got started honestly.
                        I aim to please.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

This is great.

What's your excuse for sucking year after year, LardFat?

See what I mean?

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                            What's your excuse for sucking year after year, LardFat?
                            See what I mean?
                            I work hard at it...takes a lot of time and effort, but well worth it, especially after challenging you and seeing the best you can come up with is 'LardFat'.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• feldspar
                              • Mar 2007

I work hard at it...takes a lot of time and effort, but well worth it, especially after challenging you and seeing the best you can come up with is 'LardFat'.
                              When did you "challenge me" exactly? What challenge?

Also, I don't think anyone could deny that "feldspooge" is an exercise in sheer genius. "LardFat" trumps that ten times over, LardFat.

Comment

• YardRat
                                Well, lookie here...
                                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                                Also, I don't think anyone could deny that "feldspooge" is an exercise in sheer genius.
                                At the risk of sounding immodest...Yes. Yes it is.
                                YardRat Wall of Fame
                                #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                                X