• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Hochuli Watch 2016

This site publishes the ref crew assignments. You can find out when Ed and his Yellow Flag Gang is going to do your team. I think that Walt Coleman and his merry band are just as bad as Ed.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Re: Hochuli Watch 2016

Ed Hochuli is becoming the Don Koharski of the NFL.

The key to fixing any sport in favor of the house lays in the hands of referees.

NFL admits Ed Hochuli erred on key penalty against 49ers

Roughing the passer! History repeats itself in sports too I guess.

Following Sunday's 17-7 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, the San Francisco 49ers were officially eliminated from playoff contention, and they have referee Ed Hochuli to blame. OK, so they have a lot of folks to point the finger at for their 7-7 record, but Hochuli's incorrect call is the latest and easiest scapegoat.

On a third-and-5 early in the fourth quarter, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson couldn't connect with rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson, but a roughing the passer penalty against 49ers linebacker Nick Moody bailed out Seattle.

Instead of kicking a field goal to remain ahead by one score, the defending Super Bowl champions received a first down and scored a touchdown to go up 17-7 two plays later.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Here's the entire Rogue's Gallery:

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

This reminds me that Jerry Markbreit was the ref I always despised most. Oh I loathed and detested him, that witless bumbling clueless airheaded nincompoop.

I'm glad he's gone.

Whoa :

Markbreit is still very much involved in the league, as he served as an instant replay official for two years following his retirement as an active official, and currently works as an associate supervisor and head trainer for NFL referees.
        He was fired for refusing to train replacement officials when they went on strike. But...

Hochuli credits his mentor, Jerry Markbreit, a four-time Super Bowl referee, as the greatest influence on his career.
        Quotes are wiki. I'm too upset to include links.

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post

Don Koharski. ~ now that's a name I am loathed to remember; he was right up there in a pantheon of bad officials right along side Kerry Fraser.
          Last edited by Ingtar33; 08-27-2016, 09:06 PM.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
            Don Koharski. ~ now that's a name I am loathed to remember; he was right up there in a pantheon of bad officials right along side Kerry Fraser.
            Why some folks think that the multi-billion dollar pro and collegiate sports business is immune from corruption remains a mystery.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Phil Luckett.

Nuff said.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Have another doughnut you fat pig lol

Comment

• Gibby
                  Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                  • Jun 2006

The Hoch is right up there with Karl Hess. I will never forgive or forget how that man jobbed my Shox in the 2013 Final 4, and then I found out how he jobbed everyone in his home conference. Damn ****er.

Comment

• Mace
                    Haha...yeah you think so ?
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                    I'd forgotten Koharski, football psd maybe. Wish you hadn't reminded me.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post

The key to fixing any sport in favor of the house lays in the hands of referees.

NFL admits Ed Hochuli erred on key penalty against 49ers

Roughing the passer! History repeats itself in sports too I guess.

Following Sunday's 17-7 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, the San Francisco 49ers were officially eliminated from playoff contention, and they have referee Ed Hochuli to blame. OK, so they have a lot of folks to point the finger at for their 7-7 record, but Hochuli's incorrect call is the latest and easiest scapegoat.

On a third-and-5 early in the fourth quarter, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson couldn't connect with rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson, but a roughing the passer penalty against 49ers linebacker Nick Moody bailed out Seattle.

Instead of kicking a field goal to remain ahead by one score, the defending Super Bowl champions received a first down and scored a touchdown to go up 17-7 two plays later.

The refs load the deck more than you can ever imagine against the Bills.

Comment

• Victor7
                        • Jul 2013

Hochuli ..... still somehow living of past fame. That or he threatens Blandino with those guns he calls arms.

A horrendous ref. One of the worst in the game along with Leavy, Walt Anderson, Steratore and Boger.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍