Looks like we are just about $7 Million under the cap, so what do we do with it ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Looks like we are just about $7 Million under the cap, so what do we do with it ??

Do we try to shift it to next season to overpay Gilmore, knowing he probably won't stay healthy all season ?? Maybe go get some depth this season ?? I think the answer will come soon and show us if we are players this season or just playing. So what do you think ??

The Buffalo Bills 2024 salary cap table, including team cap space, dead cap figures, and complete breakdowns of player cap hits, salaries, and bonuses.
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Looks like we are just about $7 Million under the cap, so what do we do with it ?

Put it in the piggy bank for in0season injury replacements

or

Have a 10 cent beer night!

i was just a year old, would have loved to have been there and watch the chaos unfold; imagine that now with camera phones and the net?
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Re: Looks like we are just about $7 Million under the cap, so what do we do with it ?

Beer night sounds a little self-indulging, so let's do it !!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Cleveland always has good ideas!

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Hookers and blow.

Comment

• paladin warrior
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Oct 2004

Put it in the piggy bank for new stadium

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Give it to Vesey?

What do I win?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                Give it to Vesey?

What do I win?
                A make america great again hat.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Probably want to hang onto it. Bills said they won't play the new kid QB, so we might need it to pay Manuel a guaranteed 5th year if he gets hurt.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                    Probably want to hang onto it. Bills said they won't play the new kid QB, so we might need it to pay Manuel a guaranteed 5th year if he gets hurt.
                    Oh man, talk about a worse case scenario.

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                      Oh man, talk about a worse case scenario.
                      That's the first thing I thought when I read Ryan said they won't play the kid qb.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

Where did this fact come from? I've heard it twice now but haven't found anything to support it.

Comment

• Mace
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                          Where did this fact come from? I've heard it twice now but haven't found anything to support it.
                          Which fact ?

Ryan not playing the kid :

Ryan did rule out playing newly signed quarterback Austin Trainor for four quarters against the Lions.

"That poor kid ...," Ryan said with a laugh. He said the Bills would have a plan for another quarterback to play, although he didn't reveal his identity.

(last time I read it that first sentence about 4 quarters wasn't there, article was updated)

Manuel, I'm wrong on. Been thinking it was CBA related. When looking it up he's only injury guaranteed if they picked up the option and they declined it, from what I can find.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                            • Mar 2013

$7 million under the cap, what to do with it?

Bribe the refs, duh.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                              Making Spirits Bright
                              • Mar 2006

Manuel, I'm wrong on. Been thinking it was CBA related. When looking it up he's only injury guaranteed if they picked up the option and they declined it, from what I can find.
                              This is what I was wondering about. I don't think there's any sort of injury clause that forces the Bills to pick up Manuel's 5th year option. That would be pure madness.

Comment

Working...
                              X