X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

RGIII on IR -out at least 8 weeks.

The Cleveland Browns have placed Robert Griffin III on injured reserve after he suffered a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder. He will miss a minimum of eight games.

Robert Griffin III's first season with the Cleveland Browns is in jeopardy.

The Browns placed RGIII on injured reserve Monday after announcing he had suffered a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder during their loss to the Eagles on Sunday.

Under the new injured reserve rules for the 2016 season, each team can designate one player to return. Designation does not need to be made until that player is able to return to practice. A player placed on injured reserve is eligible to return to practice in six weeks and must miss a minimum of eight games.
    Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 09-12-2016, 01:45 PM.
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: RGIII on IR -out at least 8 weeks.

CLE's FO makes the Bills' FO look good.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

RG111 career is done, he will never be able to stand up to the punishment.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ticatfan View Post
        RG111 career is done, he will never be able to stand up to the punishment.
        He'll end up in the CFL and in 2 years you'll be saying how great he's doing & you predict he's going to return to the NFL.

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
          He'll end up in the CFL and in 2 years you'll be saying how great he's doing & you predict he's going to return to the NFL.
          Like I said he is done.
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

cle is intentionally sucking and rgiii was an interim stop to fill the stadium with hope as they finish the season with the least wins. their goal is to transform the philly picks and two years of high picks into a worst to contender 2 year project. I'd buy into that as a cle fan. I hate being strung along with the bills exact same results and exact same people making all the decisions approach.

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Surprised they didn't snatch Aaron Murray. Who are their QBs now?

I wonder if Craig Nall gets a call. Maybe Kelly Holcomb. Wait. Wait. Here it comes.... Johnny Manziel.

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

LOL...Kelly Holcomb?...I must've been asleep too long...WTF knew that guy was still even around...
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                X