Garoppolo is ten times better than Tyrod........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdcas22
    the mouth of the south
    • Aug 2015

Re: Garoppolo is ten times better than Tyrod........

remember the pats oline are just about all backups, and Gronk out and still Jimmy looked great. I think he will be out 6-8 weeks with some kind of collar bone or dislocated shoulder.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Oh great. Brady will retire and Garoppolo will be a Hall of Famer for the next 15 years. Just shoot me please

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
        It is almost unfair how loaded that team is.
        They're really not. Look no farther than the no name O-line fill ins.

It's not that it is loaded, it is that it is well coached.

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
          They're really not. Look no farther than the no name O-line fill ins.

It's not that it is loaded, it is that it is well coached.
          True. Most talent in the NFL is someone on the same level. I mean these are the best 1500 some odd players in the game. However, what can make the difference is that your best players want to be even better and they are committed to it. So they train like Walter Payton or Jerry Rice in the off season. Then they are students of the game, they watch film and tendencies of their own performance and the guys they are up against looking for ways to constantly tweak their games. Further, they are coachable/teachable. They don't think they are mister superstar, they think they are great sure but that there is always a way to get better. Then if they meet a Belichick, they have a coach who extracts that from them and knows how to best utilize their talents and conceal their weaknesses.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

So now the question becomes, who do the Pats sign at QB for the next 2 weeks?

Funny enough, some media are saying they should try and get Peyton for 2 games.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
              If you haven't been watching jimmy the past 2 weeks better start, the kid is playing like a franchise QB and look's as good as Brady. watch him in the pocket and compare him to TT and its a no brainier that TT isn't a NFL franchise quarterback, TT is a backup at best.
              Watkins and the next 2 years 1st round picks for him.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                Watkins and the next 2 years 1st round picks for him.
                Sounds like a good deal in this age of deficit spending.

Continuously Updated US National Debt Clock Real Time US Debt Clock, Mortgage Calculator, Loan Calculator
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• G
                  • Sep 2016

garoppolo is a smart pocket passer with an accurate arm. whaley hates qb’s like that. that’s why he only acquires flashy running qb’s who can’t hit the broad side of a barn. please pegulas, clean house.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Garoppolo is ten times better (prepared) than Tyrod........

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      So now the question becomes, who do the Pats sign at QB for the next 2 weeks?

Funny enough, some media are saying they should try and get Peyton for 2 games.
                      He's done a beer commercial I believe. That makes him ineligible. Just like John Elway.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                      X