• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Arizona Cardinals at Buffalo Bills GDT - Week 3

Essentially, I didn't see the game, but I feel I have to post something about it because I have a need to be involved.

So let me just say that this win is what teams show up to play for, scoring more points than the opponent and ensuring the opponent scores less than they do. Going into this game, this team suited up to play some football, they did, and they scored more points while holding Arizona to less points in the end.

This team made some plays out there and competed competitively, generating some proactive byplay relative to critical synergies, and embracing successful dynamics compelling the Cardinals to the nebulous periphery of unsuccessful purpose.

Going forward we can be sure they'll suit up to compete next week, intending to play some football and make more plays out there.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
      this is the worst win I've seen in years, Rex had a great game plan and it worked, hoped Palmer had a off day and he did, he sucked. I never thought 1 of the few games we win would be against the Card's. we will probably get our brain's beat out by Cleveland.
      No more drugs for today.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mace View Post
        Essentially, I didn't see the game, but I feel I have to post something about it because I have a need to be involved.

So let me just say that this win is what teams show up to play for, scoring more points than the opponent and ensuring the opponent scores less than they do. Going into this game, this team suited up to play some football, they did, and they scored more points while holding Arizona to less points in the end.

This team made some plays out there and competed competitively, generating some proactive byplay relative to critical synergies, and embracing successful dynamics compelling the Cardinals to the nebulous periphery of unsuccessful purpose.

Going forward we can be sure they'll suit up to compete next week, intending to play some football and make more plays out there.
        Maybe you shouldn't watch again next week. I'd like to read another insightful analysis like this after the Pats game.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
        X