Thread: Fitzgerald or Floyd or Both?

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Fitzgerald or Floyd or Both?

I need to play three of four....Kelvin Benjamin, Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd.

I'm kind of tempted to load up with both Cardinal receivers against Buffalo, but I really don't want to sit either Benjamin or Cooper, so should I stick with Fitz...put Floyd in his place under the premise Wrecks will take Fitz out as much as possible, or play both because they both probably will have big days against darby and Gilmore and risk missing out on Cooper or Benjamin's production?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Fitzgerald or Floyd or Both?

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    I need to play three of four....Kelvin Benjamin, Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd.

I'm kind of tempted to load up with both Cardinal receivers against Buffalo, but I really don't want to sit either Benjamin or Cooper, so should I stick with Fitz...put Floyd in his place under the premise Wrecks will take Fitz out as much as possible, or play both because they both probably will have big days against darby and Gilmore and risk missing out on Cooper or Benjamin's production?
    omg i hope you benched floyd. i benched him in my league bc i think matchups are overvalued. especially in this case bc there is absolutely no chemistry bw him and palmer. something that the matchup can’t improve.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i just dropped michael floyd in my league for a handcuff rb, kenneth dixon baltimore.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I didn't play Floyd, but it didn't really matter. KBenj didn't show up at all, Fitz and Cooper had meh days.