X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jills
    • Oct 2009

Re: Sammy

How is this dumb**** still employed is beyond me.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
      When you make the list, let me know. Otherwise stick to the hobbies that make you happy and save your negative comments for your fellow competitors on the Bocce Court and the Croquet Field.
      Buddy, I am the one who plays boccie and croquet.

AssWiper is a proctologist.

Moonie, did you get your meds mixed up again?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jills View Post

How is this dumb**** still employed is beyond me.
      Does happy endings for Russ.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Bills seem to be doing fine without Sammy.

Comment

• pmoon6
          Legendary Zoner
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
          Redneck is hurt he gets called out on his stupid post. Tsk. Tsk.
          Well, considering only 2000 players in the nation make an NFL roster every year, I would say none of them "suck". If you're going to say that it obviously means you could do better.

Of course, we know that you couldn't even is you went on a steady diet of Sustanon 500.

BTW, you can call out anything you want, you limp dicked faggit, it doesn't mean your opinion is correct.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Redneck is hurt he gets called out on his stupid post. Tsk. Tsk.
            His post is quite accurate. You listed some marginal nfl players that didn't have long careers. So what? somebody who made an nfl roster for even one game might be the highlight of their life, but saying from your couch that they suck just because they will never be an all pro is the height of arrogance. There are thousands of players that never make NFL rosters who are far worse than those players. Anonymity has made aholes such tough guys

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Well, considering only 2000 players in the nation make an NFL roster every year, I would say none of them "suck". If you're going to say that it obviously means you could do better.

Of course, we know that you couldn't even is you went on a steady diet of Sustanon 500.

BTW, you can call out anything you want, you limp dicked faggit, it doesn't mean your opinion is correct.
              You still don't get it apparently neither does cher.

Of course these players are good enough to make the NFL and are better than any of us are at playing football.

They suck in comparison to their peers, not us, the fans.

When someone says "X" sucks they are comparing them to other NFL players at the position, for example since this is about Sammy Watkins...he sucks compared to the other WRs that were drafted around him.

But hey, he should be laughing all the way to the bank for being bad, among many other NFL players who have done the same.

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

Of course these players are good enough to make the NFL and are better than any of us are at playing football.

When someone says "X" sucks they are comparing them to other NFL players at the position, for example since this is about Sammy Watkins...he sucks compared to the other WRs that were drafted around him.

But hey, he should be laughing all the way to the bank for being bad, among many other NFL players who have done the same.
                Doesn't get it is an understatement. Stupid is more accurate. Let him just with his arrogant, wrong attitude and keep cheering for the NFL team that cannot seem to ever make the play-offs.

Comment

• pmoon6
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Dec 2002

Doesn't get it is an understatement. Stupid is more accurate. Let him just with his arrogant, wrong attitude and keep cheering for the NFL team that cannot seem to ever make the play-offs.
                  Couch potato says someone else is arrogant??

Too...****ing...funny.

Comment

• pmoon6
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

"It is not the critic who counts. ... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ... who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." ~ Theodore Roosevelt.

This suits you and many on this board perfectly. No talent hacks who can't do so they critique.

When ya'll think of "suck" look in the mirror.

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Couch potato says someone else is arrogant??

Too...****ing...funny.
                      Come on now, you've seen me call people all kinds of stuff.

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
                        His post is quite accurate. You listed some marginal nfl players that didn't have long careers. So what? somebody who made an nfl roster for even one game might be the highlight of their life, but saying from your couch that they suck just because they will never be an all pro is the height of arrogance. There are thousands of players that never make NFL rosters who are far worse than those players. Anonymity has made aholes such tough guys
                        The players I listed sucked in epic fashion. Not by me, but by all Buffalo fans. Those players are people of legendary suck. They only made an NFL roster due to imperfect selection by lousy GMs like Stew Barber, Tom Donahoe and Doug Whaley. It has nothing, whatsoever, to do with being arrogant. It has to do with calling a spade a spade. Calling a player good because a bad GM let him onto a poor team's roster just makes you as stupid as moonpie.
                        Last edited by swiper; 10-04-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

"It is not the critic who counts. ... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ... who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." ~ Theodore Roosevelt.
                          You know you laugh as hard as I do when a cold and timid disgruntled soul hits a striving valiant warrior in the arena with a crumpled empty popcorn container. I wouldn't have done that to Teddy Roosevelt though, he'd have socked me.

Comment

• pmoon6
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Dec 2002

The players I listed sucked in epic fashion. Not by me, but by all Buffalo fans. Those players are people of legendary suck. They only made an NFL roster due to imperfect selection by lousy GMs like Stew Barber, Tom Donahoe and Doug Whaley. It has nothing, whatsoever, to do with being arrogant. It has to do with calling a spade a spade. Calling a player good because a bad GM let him onto a poor team's roster just makes you as stupid as moonpie.
                            I never said they were "good" which is a value judgement, I said they didn't suck which is totally different. They are in the top 1 percentile of people who strive to play the game professionally.

Like I said, if you or Pinkie want to pass judgement, get off your ass and strap on a pair of cleats, shoulder pads and helmet.

That is if they can find a helmet big enough to fit your gigantic heads.

Comment

• Swiper
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Sep 2010

That is if they can find a helmet big enough to fit your gigantic heads.
                              Look into the mirror shiva.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                                Peterman Sucks!
                                • Mar 2006

This suits you and many on this board perfectly. No talent hacks who can't do so they critique.

When ya'll think of "suck" look in the mirror.
                                Oh so you just dislike the word used then...

Sammy Watkins is inferior and worse than the majority of his peers at the number 1 WR position in the NFL.

Does that make you happy big guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X