• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Need Feedback! Billszone Shirts

Hello Bills Fans,

We've been talking about raising some money for the site. Server costs, company cars and expensive business lunches add up.
    Last year we did a raffle for all donors and gave away a Jerry Hughes jersey.

This year we were thinking about selling a Bills themed shirt. I wanted to get everyone's feedback on the design as well as general interest.
    Would you be willing to pay $25 for a shirt to benefit the site? All feedback is welcomed.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Zero
    Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
    • Oct 2004

Re: Need Feedback! Billszone Shirts

I dig it!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

No Bills logo (s)?? I hate everytime somebody ask me what team I root for .....
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
        No Bills logo (s)?? I hate everytime somebody ask me what team I root for .....
        The NFL doesnt go for that.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Bills shirt or a billszone shirt?
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• PuntKicker
            • Sep 2015

I feel slighted that Schmidt isn't on the shirt, now that a puntkicker is no longer our clear MVP.

As for the NFL, would they lose any sleep over an operation of this size? We made our Spanish teacher a doll with a Bills uniform on it, would they come after us or him? The NFL may be brutal, but I wonder how impractical they are?

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PuntKicker View Post
              As for the NFL, would they lose any sleep over an operation of this size? We made our Spanish teacher a doll with a Bills uniform on it, would they come after us or him? The NFL may be brutal, but I wonder how impractical they are?
              Well I designed this back in Feb and the intent was to use it as a 26shirts Offering. However the Bills ride those guys hard and don't let anything go. This shirt was rejected on players likeness as well as branding. The original design for them wasn't even red and blue. And they still wouldn't let it fly. So I am playing safe.
              It was all

Comment

• PuntKicker
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Well I designed this back in Feb and the intent was to use it as a 26shirts Offering. However the Bills ride those guys hard and don't let anything go. This shirt was rejected on players likeness as well as branding. The original design for them wasn't even red and blue. And they still wouldn't let it fly. So I am playing safe.
                I'm not familiar with 26shirts, but if somebody came after you already, I suppose I can't blame you for playing it safe. God bless America.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ticatfan View Post
                  Bills shirt or a billszone shirt?
                  A I don't have one, I would love to have one billszone related.
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I like the old WarZone buffalo logo you created back in the glory days of GLB. The buffalo head with BiilsZone in text underneath it would be cool IMO.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

I'd be interested in a billzone shirt with a billszone logo...

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Hello Bills Fans,

We've been talking about raising some money for the site. Server costs, company cars and expensive business lunches add up.
                        Last year we did a raffle for all donors and gave away a Jerry Hughes jersey.

This year we were thinking about selling a Bills themed shirt. I wanted to get everyone's feedback on the design as well as general interest.
                        Would you be willing to pay $25 for a shirt to benefit the site? All feedback is welcomed.
                        I don't want a T-shirt.

I don't use PayPal or any electronic Xfer stuff. PM me with a mailing address and I will send cash. It will be to "The King" on the envelope, the return address will be just stuckincincy, and I will stick the stamp on upside down to authenticate.

After supplying the mailing address, I will reply, then wave your Administrator wand over the PM and wipe it out.

BTW - feel free to use the $ for beer. I'd be pleased to buy you a drink in thanks for all the cartoons through the years.
                        Last edited by stuckincincy; 10-21-2016, 10:52 PM.
                        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                          Buffalo Bills Fan
                          • Sep 2003

Better idea. Take my money and use it to purchase the rental of a USPS box. Site support $ can flow with perfect anonymity.
                          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

"Cincy. Stuckin Cincy."

YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Swiper
                              • Sep 2010

I'd buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                              I'd be interested in a billzone shirt with a billszone logo...
                              How about a BillsZone shirt with a picture of spiked with a drink in his hand?

Comment

Working...
                              X