Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's official: Shaq is back!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 3,577 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: It's official: Shaq is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    About what? Ligament vs rotator cuff (tendon)? They have not been very specific about the exact injury. Usually if its a labrum tear, they say so. I didn't hear that with Lawson. Nevertheless the prognosis changes somewhat. It sounds like he's ready to go though. So that's good news.
    About the injury/surgery he had. But yes, sounds like whatever it was, it seems to have been fixed, there were no setbacks and he's ready to roll!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I thought I mentioned this in this thread earlier but don't see it, so I want to say I can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a new Bill's debut. It's partially due to the circumstances, but whatever the reason I'm eager to finally see Shaq in action! It will also be interesting to observe the minds of Rex and Dennis in action after trading in a pawn for an upgrade of chess piece.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 3,577 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by PuntKicker View Post
    I thought I mentioned this in this thread earlier but don't see it, so I want to say I can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a new Bill's debut. It's partially due to the circumstances, but whatever the reason I'm eager to finally see Shaq in action! It will also be interesting to observe the minds of Rex and Dennis in action after trading in a pawn for an upgrade of chess piece.
    Who would he be replacing though? If it's Alexander, I can't say that he'd be an upgrade. And I'd say the true upgrade would be getting Dareus back in there.