Thread: This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,917 Times in 5,309 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Brandon's Bills... still.

always.

2. Post thanked by:

Historian (10-24-2016),swiper (10-24-2016),Victor7 (10-24-2016),WagonCircler (10-24-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

All the AFC East teams won, except the Bills. How many times have we seen that before?

SpikedLemonade

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    All the AFC East teams won, except the Bills. How many times have we seen that before?
    47?

What do I win?

I have already had my annual anal cavity check up so can I trade in the prize for something else?

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,496 Times in 15,582 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I can't blame Taylor too much.

Without his three top weapons, They're asking him to do way too much, and he's going to get killed.

I just don't understand why they don't throw to Clay more often.

A TE is a QBs safety valve, and one would think Clay would have been pumped for his old team.

I mean, O'Leary had a couple passes, but he's not the guy you're paying the big bucks to. As a matter of fact, he may not have even made the team if not for Gragg's injury.

Sometimes I just don't get their thinking.

SpikedLemonade

Quote Originally Posted by Historian 50 View Post

Without his three top weapons, They're asking him to do way too much, and he's going to get killed.

A TE is a QBs safety valve, and one would think Clay would have been pumped for his old team.

I mean, O'Leary had a couple passes, but he's not the guy you're paying the big bucks to. As a matter of fact, he may not have even made the team if not for Gragg's injury.

Clay is the $12M/yr puzzle.

It almost seems like we were attempting to ***** slap the Dolphins with the restricted free agent offer.

Yesterday, they ***** slapped us instead and Clay was invisible once again.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Historian 50 View Post

Excuses just perpetuate the status quo.

I have no doubt that these injuries will save Whaley and Rex their jobs.

And no consideration will be given to Whaley's pattern of drafting players with injury histories for the purpose of name recognition (i.e. marketing). "This guy was on our board as our first pick, so you can imagine how thrilled we were when (insert football factory combine warrior name here) was available to us in round two!"

Things never change because we continue to buy tickets and merchandise. Why would they change? That's the real goal. Winning is just something that happens by accident every 25 years or so and lasts for a few years.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 574 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

To the posters saying the defense played well and only caved late when they were gassed. May I remind you Ayaji went over 100 in the 1st half ??

For sure they were tired at the end and it all went to **** but at no point yesterday were they good or in control. Credit Tanehill's stupidity for not having put up more points early on.

For those saying the offense scored 25.

***** please. 8 came in garbage time and 10 more were gifts from special teams. In fact we didn't have one decent drive all game long. The other TD was the long throw to Goodwin. With Taylor its always like this. Boom or Bust. No consistency.

In the grand scheme of things yesterdays was our "Yup there goes the season" game. It came earlier than usual but it came. There isn't one easy game in our next 5 encounters. Not one. In fact 3 o those 5 look close to impossible if you ask me. The Pats ? Lol. Get ready for a 40 burger. Seattle and Cincy on the road ?? Nah man. Maybe Cincy since its after the bye but still. Oakland and Pitt after that. Ouch

Not to mention our miserable record vs the AFC. 3 of our 4 wins are against the NFC. Cool to beat them but not very helpful in the tiebreakers.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 3,551 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Got beat cause we couldn't tackle. Two plays defined the 4th qtr.