• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

So hard to root for

They legit make it hard to be a fan of them. Easily the most frustrating team to watch in all of sports history. I've become numb to games like this. How many of knew we were gonna lose....

the second we went up by 15
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: So hard to root for

I'm openly routing for losing out. This team will never win with rex as our coach and tyrod at QB

Comment

• ckg927
      Not quite Best in the World....
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      I'm openly routing for losing out. This team will never win with rex as our coach and tyrod at QB
      Hell, if I were Terry Pegula, I'd outright fire Rex AND Rod right after they get off the field.
      John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
      David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
        Hell, if I were Terry Pegula, I'd outright fire Rex AND Rod right after they get off the field.
        he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. We will be stuck with them at least another 2 years.

maybe Kim is smarter? who knows.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

The Pegulas value "continuity". Who cares if it's gawd awful continuity!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

The Buffalo Bills have a broken Tyrod on their team. Their wagon isn't going to make it to the playoffs with a ****ty broken Tyrod.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
              The Buffalo Bills have a broken Tyrod on their team. Their wagon isn't going to make it to the playoffs with a ****ty broken Tyrod.

He's a big part of the problem but they've got other big problems. This team wouldn't make they playoffs with this coach and talent unless they had an elite QB and we're not getting one anytime soon.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                He's a big part of the problem but they've got other big problems. This team wouldn't make they playoffs with this coach and talent unless they had an elite QB and we're not getting one anytime soon.
                You're right. The biggest problem is the ****ty head coach and his ****ty coaching staff. I hope the Pegulas fire him but I know that's not going to happen this year no matter how much I want it to.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

I'd like the bills to let us know how much money we should spend before we can opine on this crapfest.

I would trust literally any poster on this board to manage an organization over 16 years and get them to the playoffs once. The patience is over. I think we are incredibly gracious over this time. The same people should not be involved in the massive failure. As long as it is we are irrelevant and as fans we shouldn't be spending money on this team. I've stopped flying back for all the games a while ago and next year is the first season we won't have or season tixkets

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

I will probably be giving mine up too, but not because of the Bills really.

The entire NFL is barely watchable anymore.

Comment

• BOBM253
                      elite QB
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                      I'd like the bills to let us know how much money we should spend before we can opine on this crapfest.

I would trust literally any poster on this board to manage an organization over 16 years and get them to the playoffs once. The patience is over. I think we are incredibly gracious over this time. The same people should not be involved in the massive failure. As long as it is we are irrelevant and as fans we shouldn't be spending money on this team. I've stopped flying back for all the games a while ago and next year is the first season we won't have or season tixkets
                      I'm gonna get Sunday ticket and root for a different team, probably the Browns. Also gonna get the NHL package and root for Vancouver. So done with Buffalo crap sports teams............................

Comment

• Bill Cody
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BOBM253 View Post
                        I'm gonna get Sunday ticket and root for a different team, probably the Browns. Also gonna get the NHL package and root for Vancouver. So done with Buffalo crap sports teams............................
                        the Browns??

Comment

• WagonCircler
                          Escaped Convict
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BOBM253 View Post
                          So, you're done with crappy Buffalo sports teams and you're jumping to the Browns?

You deserve your misery.

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

I know it's not saying much, but this was probably the most meaningful game the Bills have played in quite a while. It was a chance to make some sort of statement anyway....

So the Bills are up 15 points in the third quarter, and then allowed the Raiders to score 21 points in only 5 minutes. They totally collapsed in every facet of the game pretty much. Talk about a statement...that speaks for itself.

Talk about hard to watch. Just horrible, and yeah, hard to root for a team who did this going on its 17th year of missing the playoffs. What are we supposed to do, hang onto the fact that we aren't mathematically eliminated yet? Almost impossible.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
                              They legit make it hard to be a fan of them. Easily the most frustrating team to watch in all of sports history. I've become numb to games like this. How many of knew we were gonna lose....

the second we went up by 15
                              When it was 24-9 I distinctly remember thinking "oh man I hope that's enough of a lead."

Then I thought "it's ok, we're well into the third quarter. All they have to do is be mediocre and we will win."

And they couldn't even handle that...
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X