Tyrod rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Tyrod rant

LOL...Why is that fat boy still defending Taylor...
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Luisito23
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
      All the name-calling really convinced me that you're great people who deserve happiness.
      It's because you're one of the most horrible posters on this site...and not just about the Bills, but in general.
      ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• ICRockets
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
        It's because you're one of the most horrible posters on this site...and not just about the Bills, but in general.
        Thanks, it's always nice to hear from a fan!

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
          Edited by YardRat, attacking the poster.
          Enough. Stop the personal attacks. You are allegedly an adult, try and participate in a conversation like one.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

This thread has been really eye-opening. I was so wrong at the beginning, and now I've seen the light. All the name-calling really convinced me that you're great people who deserve happiness.
            Yeah. I'm an ******* sometimes but not like this. This was bull****. I mean this seriously, people need to get a stinking grip.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
              • Mar 2004

Tyrod stinks like monkey butt
              Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

What progress can you reasonably expect him to make when he has not played a single game with more than 1 competent and healthy receiver on the field at any given time?

Have you watched any all 22? This blaming the WR is bull****. Watch some if you haven't. See for yourself all the open WR that Tyrod never sees!

Comment

• The Jokeman
                  • Dec 2003

Thanks, it's always nice to hear from a fan!
                  The attacks are wrong but a lot of the things brought up now are all of the same things that were brought up about Tyrod in numerous threads before as I remember debating this in the preseason. Specifically his in ability to move the team down the field with his arm on a regular basis. Sure he's missed Sammy Watkins but Tyrod still isn't throwing to the guys out there. If he did and the guys dropped it or weren't open then you could argue. Do we have a Dez Bryant? No but think Robert Woods is as good if not better than Cole Beasley. Clay I feel could be as good as Witten. Heck Shady was a great pass catcher in the days of Andy Reid. Yet Tyrod outside of the Seattle game has used these guys. Even in the Seattle game which was Tyrod's best passing game and he still had a chance to lead us to victory and failed.
                  Last edited by The Jokeman; 12-08-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• mdcas22
                    the mouth of the south
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
                    LOL...Why is that fat boy still defending Taylor...

Comment

• Luisito23
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
                      Yup, I took it too far...My bad.
                      ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

This thread has been really eye-opening. I was so wrong at the beginning, and now I've seen the light. All the name-calling really convinced me that you're great people who deserve happiness.
                        I totally understand what you mean. Some people can't get their point across without calling other people complete ****ing idiots or saying that they're racists.

If you think Tyrod Taylor is dog ****, you're a complete ****ing idiot.
                        So you admit there are exceptions to your idiot rules about what makes an acceptable quarterback?
                        Cut the 3 black guys, including the one we know nothing about.

Sign a white guy.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that your plan cuts precisely along a racial divide, though, right?

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                          I totally understand what you mean. Some people can't get their point across without calling other people complete ****ing idiots or saying that they're racists.
                          I always though you attack the post not the poster. All of your examples attack the post. There's a nuance there, as opposed to directly calling someone names or irrelevantly addressing their perceived personal appearance which has nothing to do with the dialogue.

We've all had our posts attacked by other people, gotten general insults, perceived personal appearance if anyone knows how anyone looks ? Come on.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                            Escaped Convict
                            • Jul 2002

But...there is. There is an objective, real world, tangible difference between "OK" and "dog ****". So if you start your analysis by actively dismissing this, you undermine the efficacy of your overall assessment. And then I'm able to sit here and tell you, justifiably, that I lend zero credence to your take. So, where does that leave us? There's no conversation to be had if one party refuses to have it in reality.
                            Actually, there is a difference. An "OK" QB is even worse for a team than a garbage QB.

A garbage QB makes it very clear that a move needs to be made, immediately.

An OK QB like Tyrod perpetuates the mediocrity. He NEVER gets you to the playoffs, his contract and tenure are rationalized by idiots like Doug Whaley, and his level of competence gets you an extra one or two wins a year, knocking you out of contention for true impact players in the first round.

You're exactly the kind of sheep the PT Barnum....errrr....Russ Brandon counts on. Keep swallowing and hand over your cash.
                            Last edited by WagonCircler; 12-08-2016, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Here's my professional opinion...and yes it matters.

Tyrod Taylor's contract should be picked up. There is no one out there who's available that we can get that is better. Say what you want about Romo, but for one, I doubt we would beat Denver in a bidding war for him, and two, he's injury prone and on the wrong side of 37. You're pretty much guaranteeing Cardale Jones is starting NFL games next season.

Tyrod does not have nor will he ever have the accuracy needed to carry a team when necessary. He also fails to anticipate with his throws. He waits until the receiver is open before deciding to throw and by the time the ball gets their, it's often too late. These are just two traits that all the good/great QBs have.

I would pick up Tyrod's option but fire Rex Ryan when the season is over. Let Whaley hire his own coach and see what happens without his hands being tied by an owner forcing a "name" into the fold. The new coach will at least have a QB who will ensure a competitive team each year and can be a placeholder who has a continuously team-friendly contract the longer he's on the team since his cap hit decreases each year. In 2-3 years we can only hope that Whaley and the new coach have found their guy.

If we stick with Rex Ryan and his ****ty ass dildo of a defense, Tyrod will never have the opportunity to "lead" us to the playoffs because he's not the type of QB that can win from behind. He would be a very effective QB on a team that had a top 5 defense.

Comment

• ICRockets
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                                Here's my professional opinion...and yes it matters.

Tyrod Taylor's contract should be picked up. There is no one out there who's available that we can get that is better. Say what you want about Romo, but for one, I doubt we would beat Denver in a bidding war for him, and two, he's injury prone and on the wrong side of 37. You're pretty much guaranteeing Cardale Jones is starting NFL games next season.

Tyrod does not have nor will he ever have the accuracy needed to carry a team when necessary. He also fails to anticipate with his throws. He waits until the receiver is open before deciding to throw and by the time the ball gets their, it's often too late. These are just two traits that all the good/great QBs have.

I would pick up Tyrod's option but fire Rex Ryan when the season is over. Let Whaley hire his own coach and see what happens without his hands being tied by an owner forcing a "name" into the fold. The new coach will at least have a QB who will ensure a competitive team each year and can be a placeholder who has a continuously team-friendly contract the longer he's on the team since his cap hit decreases each year. In 2-3 years we can only hope that Whaley and the new coach have found their guy.

If we stick with Rex Ryan and his ****ty ass dildo of a defense, Tyrod will never have the opportunity to "lead" us to the playoffs because he's not the type of QB that can win from behind. He would be a very effective QB on a team that had a top 5 defense.
                                Totally agree. I'd promote Anthony Lynn to head coach if he wants it, because I think he's getting a HC job after this season anyway. Then I'd bring in an offensive coordinator who has worked extensively with one/some of those aforementioned QBs who know how to lead WRs. If Tyrod can't hone that skill set after being properly coached and having time to actually get comfortable with healthy/good receivers, then we know it's his fault that it doesn't happen. Nobody can know that right now, whether or not they're intelligent enough to recognize that fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X