Thread: Don't shave Reinhart

Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie. DetDannyWilliams's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Don't shave Reinhart

"he has scored all his goals when he hasn't shaved, he should just let it grow Lucky Beard" ~Rob Ray

Thanks
    Thanked 16,508 Times in 12,046 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Don't shave Reinhart

3. Post thanked by:

coastal (01-07-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,915 Times in 5,307 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Let's turn the thread into something productive.

with ROR out, Reinhart has had some time at center. If we're not moving him, it's time for him to assume what he was drafted to be... our second line center.

Heres how'd I roll up front if I were coach:

ROR - Eichel - Okposo: this is a true top line. Our premier FA signing, our premier trade acquisition, and our premier franchise draftee. This would be a lot of fun to watch... something the Sabres aren't.

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey: give Reinhart two big bodies who know one thing... go to the net... and let him distribute.

Foligno - Girgensons - Gionta: it's too bad about Larson. This has been a great 3rd line.

Ennis - Grant - Moulson: say a prayer that Moulson stays functionally productive and Ennis doesn't break.

5. Post thanked by:

JATMtheJATM (01-07-2017),WagonCircler (01-08-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 4,053 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Let's turn the thread into something productive.

with ROR out, Reinhart has had some time at center. If we're not moving him, it's time for him to assume what he was drafted to be... our second line center.

Heres how'd I roll up front if I were coach:

ROR - Eichel - Okposo: this is a true top line. Our premier FA signing, our premier trade acquisition, and our premier franchise draftee. This would be a lot of fun to watch... something the Sabres aren't.

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey: give Reinhart two big bodies who know one thing... go to the net... and let him distribute.

Foligno - Girgensons - Gionta: it's too bad about Larson. This has been a great 3rd line.

Ennis - Grant - Moulson: say a prayer that Moulson stays functionally productive and Ennis doesn't break.
    I like those lines for the most part. Having Bailey with Reinhart gives him a chance to show his own growth, and if it's just not there Moulson's having a rebound year and could probably fill in if he and JB had to swap.

7. Post thanked by:

coastal (01-07-2017)