Thread: Kraft Hockeyville: vote for Rochester...winning city gets upgrade to their arena

Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie. DetDannyWilliams's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Kraft Hockeyville: vote for Rochester...winning city gets upgrade to their arena

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Kraft Hockeyville: vote for Rochester...winning city gets upgrade to their arena

funny Rochester Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex there has been talk that this arena could be the new home to the Rochester Americans as Blue Cross Arena needs upgrades

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,521 Times in 4,892 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Kraft Hockeyville: vote for Rochester...winning city gets upgrade to their arena

PUH-LEEZE. IMO: The Amerks aren't going anywhere. All both sides are doing is posturing in the press to get the best deal they can. Do you HONESTLY think the AHL is stupid enough to let one of its legacy franchises go without a fight?
    Last edited by ckg927; 04-12-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    "We've got a lot to cover. The good news is...I've got the time and I ain't going anywhere." -CM Punk, AEW Rampage, 8/20/21

"I see things in black and white and I have a zero tolerance policy for ****ty people." -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 1/6/21

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep