• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Juan Castillo running game coordinator

Originally posted by Mace View Post
    You have to do something about this avatar. Maybe head and shoulders or waist up ?
    We're both going to have to learn to live with it Mace...I guess. My arch-nemesis LardFat sits on his on his hands about it with hands tied.

Serves you right though, if you don't like the mini feldspar. Now we're even, because you got rid of the evil jester with beer in hand. That was perfect for you, and I didn't like that change. You somewhat redeemed yourself with the Trump avatar holding up a picture of the evil jester with beer, but you made yet another mistake by changing THAT again.

So now we might be even in the avatar wars, although LardFat has never had a remarkable one...kinda gay all along, really.

But you need the full-bodied Michael Myers for full effect on this particular picture. Maybe I'll find a nice close-up on the Myers face someday if it'll make you a happier man, which is what I strive to accomplish
    Last edited by feldspar; 02-13-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
      We're both going to have to learn to live with it Mace...I guess. My arch-nemesis LardFat sits on his on his hands about it with hands tied.

Serves you right though, if you don't like the mini feldspar. Now we're even, because you got rid of the evil jester with beer in hand. That was perfect for you, and I didn't like that change. You somewhat redeemed yourself with the Trump avatar holding up a picture of the evil jester with beer, but you made yet another mistake by changing THAT again.

So now we might be even in the avatar wars, although LardFat has never had a remarkable one...kinda gay all along, really.

But you need the full-bodied Michael Myers for full effect on this particular picture. Maybe I'll find a nice close-up on the Myers face someday if it'll make you a happier man, which is what I strive to accomplish
      Well, I'm going to look into this later in the week with some image programs, and will get back to you. Just don't you snark about my avatar Mister, it's a work in progress I keep dorking around with because I know how to make bigger avatars than some people.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Well, I'm going to look into this later in the week with some image programs, and will get back to you. Just don't you snark about my avatar Mister, it's a work in progress I keep dorking around with because I know how to make bigger avatars than some people.
        Ha,ha.

I'm a little out of practice...coulda made a BIGGER gay avatar if I had remembered my ABCs. I use a free program called photoscape, which I like to edit photos with. It's nice for most things.

How do you like my new avatar? I don't know who is scarier, the guy in my avatar or the guy in yours...

Comment

• Mace
          • Mar 2013

Ha,ha.

I'm a little out of practice...coulda made a BIGGER gay avatar if I had remembered my ABCs. I use a free program called photoscape, which I like to edit photos with. It's nice for most things.

How do you like my new avatar? I don't know who is scarier, the guy in my avatar or the guy in yours...
          Dunno, I'm almost inclined to have your same avatar but bigger to make sport of you.

Comment

• feldspar
            • Mar 2007

Dunno, I'm almost inclined to have your same avatar but bigger to make sport of you.
            I'm game, but there is no way to make the old one bigger under the current rules. This one is maxed out. 150x150 pixels or 9.8 KBs (whichever is smaller)...those are the parameters. The old one was rectangular, and so was therefore shrunken upon reinstatement. 150 was its height. Can't get around it.

What's wrong with the new one? Not big enough? Wait for the unfounded Swiper jab about that...

I'm rather fond of it this one, and the size is maxed. Naughtius Maximus.
            Last edited by feldspar; 02-14-2017, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

What a stupid hiring.

Do the Bills not know that this guy is going to be round up and deported to Mexico soon to pay for the wall?

Comment

• Mace
                • Mar 2013

What's wrong with the new one? Not big enough? Wait for the unfounded Swiper jab about that...

I'm rather fond of it this one, and the size is maxed. Naughtius Maximus.
                Actually nothing, you're looking imposing again old son.

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

Not understanding the swiper dig. But that avatar sort of scared me.

Comment

• Mace
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                    The tiny one too ?

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

I can't do anything with other user's avatars, otherwise I would be glad to help out. As I've said before, I'm a mod not an admin, so my abilities are pretty much restricted to merging threads and laughing at you behind your back with the other mods in our private forum.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                        You recently said that my avatar was downsized to reflect the size of my tool, remember? You can get randomly nasty, you know...

"Halloween" scared the **** out me as a youngster. Watched it when my age was in the single-digits somewhere. The first time I was left alone in the house, I was so paranoid that Michael Myers was out to get me, that I had to leave and take a walk, which didn't exactly help. We had those same tall cabinets in our house that Michael popped out of only to impale Bob to the wall with a butcher knife. Popped out of that one time on my brother and scared the hell out him...I think he deserved it still.

Halloween is the best guy-after-you movie ever made IMO. It's the atmosphere and the ominous music as much as anything.
                        Last edited by feldspar; 02-15-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Mace
                          • Mar 2013

You recently said that my avatar was downsized to reflect the size of my tool, remember? You can get randomly nasty, you know...

"Halloween" scared the **** out me as a youngster. Watched it when my age was in the single-digits somewhere. The first time I was left alone in the house, I was so paranoid that Michael Myers was out to get me, that I had to leave and take a walk, which didn't exactly help. We had those same tall cabinets in our house that Michael popped out of only to impale Bob to the wall with a butcher knife. Popped out of that one time on my brother and scared the hell out him...I think he deserved it still.

Halloween is the best guy-after-you movie ever made IMO. It's the atmosphere and the ominous music as much as anything.
                          Did you see the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre ? Nothing against Myers, agree with you, and "Texas" was more of a "they're-after-you" movie, but leatherface dancing around the road like a maniac with the chainsaw at the end was one of the most gleefully chilling things I remember in a horror movie. When I started posting years ago at the Range, I almost went with a leatherface avatar and a different name.

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                            I can't do anything with other user's avatars, otherwise I would be glad to help out. As I've said before, I'm a mod not an admin, so my abilities are pretty much restricted to merging threads and laughing at you behind your back with the other mods in our private forum.
                            ...and my abilities include laughing you right out here in the open.

My God, the permanent damage you've caused me and my avatar...

I like the new one, though.

Comment

• feldspar
                              • Mar 2007

Did you see the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre ? Nothing against Myers, agree with you, and "Texas" was more of a "they're-after-you" movie, but leatherface dancing around the road like a maniac with the chainsaw at the end was one of the most gleefully chilling things I remember in a horror movie. When I started posting years ago at the Range, I almost went with a leatherface avatar and a different name.
                              Yeah, that one got me too as a youngster. All dirty, gritty, terrible, and merciless. Halloween trumped that for me, though.

Hell, I went to see Jaws at the theater when I was five years old. I can still remember sitting Indian-style on my seat, just in case Jaws was around to bite my legs off.

Crazy seeing these kind of movies when you are so young.

Comment

• Mace
                                • Mar 2013

Hell, I went to see Jaws at the theater when I was five years old. I can still remember sitting Indian-style on my seat, just in case Jaws was around to bite my legs off.

Crazy seeing these kind of movies when you are so young.
                                Same though a bit older. I'd never go swimming in the sea again and felt concerned taking a bath, eyeing the drain warily because who knows what's under there...could be enough space for 100 feet of water and a hungry monster shark, how would I know ?

For me though, I saw some old junk movie called "the Screaming Skull" when I was a little kid on Fright Night (had to stay up for it). Honestly looks silly when I see it now, the sfx were terrible. But I was traumatized, I mean what do you do if a screaming skull is shrieking and chasing you through everything ? You can easily outrun Frankenstein or the Mummy if you go outside quick, Dracula only chases girls, and tossing the Wolfman a pork chop can buy you some time, but holy geez, a screaming skull screaming at you and chasing you !!!

Occurred to me a couple years later, well, that's where you use the baseball bat to knock it over to a neighbors house, especially ones you don't like anyway because they keep your toys that go over the fence and won't give them back. I mean what's it going to do when it catches you besides keep hollering and try to nip at you. So I wore gloves a couple years until I was sure I could hit a screaming skull to next door as well as the cheap softballs I could keep banging off their awnings. Go ahead, keep that one too, I have plenty, this one here is waiting for you to go back inside.....

Comment

Working...
                                X