Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyrod is medically cleared

Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 3,466 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Tyrod is medically cleared

Quote Originally Posted by Ingtar33 View Post
    in Seattle against a top 5 defense (on the season, it was no.1 going into that game)

27 for 38, 289 yards, 71.1%, 7.61y/a and a 90 rating.

That game wasn't tyrod's loss. Our offense held the ball for 40 minutes, ran up 400 yards of offense while going 12/17 on third down; the problem was, the defense couldn't stop Seattle, only 3 forced punts and all of them in the first half. Russel Wilson was 20 for 26, 282 yards and 2 TDs, the officials screwed us a couple of times in that game too.

I still can't believe anyone would blame Tyrod for the Seattle game. NO ONE puts up 400 yards IN Seattle. Tyrod was lights out all game.
    My mom won at bingo once

2. Post thanked by:

Skooby (02-23-2017)

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

in Seattle against a top 5 defense (on the season, it was no.1 going into that game)

27 for 38, 289 yards, 71.1%, 7.61y/a and a 90 rating.

That game wasn't tyrod's loss. Our offense held the ball for 40 minutes, ran up 400 yards of offense while going 12/17 on third down; the problem was, the defense couldn't stop Seattle, only 3 forced punts and all of them in the first half. Russel Wilson was 20 for 26, 282 yards and 2 TDs, the officials screwed us a couple of times in that game too.

I still can't believe anyone would blame Tyrod for the Seattle game. NO ONE puts up 400 yards IN Seattle. Tyrod was lights out all game.
    Yet he never duplicated anything near that in 2 years. Hey, I like the fact he was our starter the last 2 years but the bridge QB experiment is done.

I also sat in the stands the last 2 years and saw multiple instances of receivers wide open and frantically waving their hands while Taylor scrambled around to the Benny Hill theme music after making his first read. Too many key plays missed.

It's February and demanding alternatives before the player movement even begins impresses no one. C. Jones, a draft pick and a Vet. That's my guess...then throw the freakin' ball in a passing league...like everyone else. I know we can run the ball.

I get it . Waiting sucks but so does settling for 7 wins.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,332 Times in 2,072 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    Yet he never duplicated anything near that in 2 years. Hey, I like the fact he was our starter the last 2 years but the bridge QB experiment is done.

I also sat in the stands the last 2 years and saw multiple instances of receivers wide open and frantically waving their hands while Taylor scrambled around to the Benny Hill theme music after making his first read. Too many key plays missed.

It's February and demanding alternatives before the player movement even begins impresses no one. C. Jones, a draft pick and a Vet. That's my guess...then throw the freakin' ball in a passing league...like everyone else. I know we can run the ball.

I get it . Waiting sucks but so does settling for 7 wins.
    he hit similar numbers a number of times.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

he hit similar numbers a number of times.
    Not very many number of times...270 yards or more three times in '15, and three more times in '16. 11 qb's averaged 270 ypg in 2016...12 in '15. Taylor was ranked 31st at 201 in '16...36th in '15 at 216.8.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS