It's amazing that this guy has a radio show or a tv show. It's ridiculous the stuff he says, he wears so much freakin makeup, and makes no sense when he talks. He's like that rich kid who's dad bought him a studio with a hot assistant. He compares everything, whether its a player getting traded, cut, signed, or arrested for drug problems, to a break up. For the past 2 months, he has compared everything to a relationship in some way shape or form. He just said Watson is a better version of Johnny Manziel. I'm sorry but I have never ever ever!, seen Watson in any sort of way as anything even comparable or remotely close to Manziel.

Omg he judt said that a player who is listed with the words a great ceiling is the same thing as a guy with a corvett who lives in a ghetto apartment complex. What the **** is this dude even saying. Ceiling is how high their potential is, it has nothing at all to do with character. How in the **** is this dude on tv and allowed to talk to NFL stars?

I don't even want to watch him but he's on with Broussard alot and I love watching him discuss things, but Cowherd should not be allowed on TV