Thread: West Side fire....

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,204 Times in 6,196 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: West Side fire....

Quote Originally Posted by sahlensguy View Post
    You got real guts Mace.

Did you find a place where you can take care of the wanderer?
    No.

Calico with the broken back warmed up to me now too. Drags herself over to me for some lovins and we sit together in the sun a while when I bring the food and water. Working with the guy that owns that property, he wants to get her fixed up as well as possible and to a pet sanctuary place he found. Have about another week to get all this sorted out. I'm not bailing on the cats.

This will be interesting.
    • "Dems have no achomlishments" - The President of the United States of America, that some people elected and defend. He says he's a stable genius by the way and some people still think so.

Is Mr. Pink the one to bring me down ? Is Peterman on an NFL roster in 2019 ? What avatar do I choose for Mr. Pink ? Stay tuned, it's hugely !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,893 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    No.

Calico with the broken back warmed up to me now too. Drags herself over to me for some lovins and we sit together in the sun a while when I bring the food and water. Working with the guy that owns that property, he wants to get her fixed up as well as possible and to a pet sanctuary place he found. Have about another week to get all this sorted out. I'm not bailing on the cats.

This will be interesting.
    You let the broken back cat warm up to you too? With a week to go?

This might not end well, my friend.

Hopefully WNY will have an early summer.

J/k. Best of luck. I hope those cats know how good they have it!

3. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-14-2018)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You let the broken back cat warm up to you too? With a week to go?

This might not end well, my friend.

Hopefully WNY will have an early summer.

J/k. Best of luck. I hope those cats know how good they have it!
    I figure if worse comes to worse, the injured calico will at least give me the chance for SPCA "mercy". She can't make it like that, but I've held off because she's trying so hard and the property owner is committed for the same reason.

Yeah, none of this will end well, hombre. It never does.

5. Post thanked by:

sahlensguy (05-14-2018)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I figure if worse comes to worse, the injured calico will at least give me the chance for SPCA "mercy". She can't make it like that, but I've held off because she's trying so hard and the property owner is committed for the same reason.

Yeah, none of this will end well, hombre. It never does.
    Sorry for everything that happened.

At least that cat is having a more dignified existence than dying under a deck unable to move about. I'm sure she realizes it even if her time is near.

And I'm sure you'll land on your feet too somewhere.

7. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-15-2018)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Sorry for everything that happened.

At least that cat is having a more dignified existence than dying under a deck unable to move about. I'm sure she realizes it even if her time is near.

And I'm sure you'll land on your feet too somewhere.
    Thanks for the thought, seriously.

We might be done down the road a ways, but not this week by damn.

9. Post thanked by:

Margarita (02-15-2019),sahlensguy (05-16-2018),YardRat (05-16-2018)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just wanted to leave you a little gift here in your thread..this is one of my all time favorite MTV style youtube videos...I think Natalie Merchant is stunning and super sexy in this vid. LOVE HER!

Please keep us posted on things thanks man...m

11. Post thanked by:

Mace (06-12-2018),YardRat (06-10-2018)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm staying about 10 doors down from the old building atm. My lost cat Papoose is still here, he knows where to find me, I feed him at least once a day, sometimes he stays in with me and the Maru who has been with me since a couple days past the fire.

The fire seems still like yesterday, my existence is destroyed. You don't really think about the records you can lose for things that need records until you lose them, and the company really screwed me by insisting they'd help while making sure no one else would.

I never really have addressed what I probably should have. It doesn't really mean so much when a couple cats cuddle. Maybe I will someday, I intend to, for now though, it seems less important than now.

Stuff doesn't just work out ok because you think the system will fix it because it's supposed to, and I don't ever go to sleep without saying goodnight to my lost drowned Shakhete with love.

Cherish what you have, you can blink your eyes and it's gone.

13. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (02-13-2019),feldspar (02-14-2019),Margarita (02-14-2019),stuckincincy (02-13-2019),YardRat (02-13-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm staying about 10 doors down from the old building atm. My lost cat Papoose is still here, he knows where to find me, I feed him at least once a day, sometimes he stays in with me and the Maru who has been with me since a couple days past the fire.

The fire seems still like yesterday, my existence is destroyed. You don't really think about the records you can lose for things that need records until you lose them, and the company really screwed me by insisting they'd help while making sure no one else would.

I never really have addressed what I probably should have. It doesn't really mean so much when a couple cats cuddle. Maybe I will someday, I intend to, for now though, it seems less important than now.

Stuff doesn't just work out ok because you think the system will fix it because it's supposed to, and I don't ever go to sleep without saying goodnight to my lost drowned Shakhete with love.

Cherish what you have, you can blink your eyes and it's gone.
    My deariest macey you've taught me a great deal about both gratitude AND stubbornness in both areas you have muchly...LOL Im just teasin on him he can take it he is one of the strongest men I know.....and No I dont mean popeye muscles but he may have those too but he hasnt shared that with me yet :-D ... haha HappyValentines Day homey. give the kittys el scratcho from margarita arriba arriba :-D sincerely thanks for the update.
    Last edited by Margarita; 02-14-2019 at 05:31 PM.

15. Post thanked by:

Mace (02-15-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I really wanted to finish this thread with some sense of redemption and triumph. I think when I started it, I meant to communicate how dogged determination will somehow gain something, I mean I figured it would, or at least it would make me feel better to talk about it.

I realized lately, the best thing it can communicate is that you need to appreciate what you might not have tomorrow, because life can do that stuff. It made me feel a little better, because at least I was talking at people who took the time to read and "listen". When I said something more, people "heard" me. In person, I never said a thing to anyone, just did what I had to, shut up and went to where I had to sleep, where there was a computer where I could "talk".

Thanks, folks. It was appreciated. Probably more than you'll ever know.

17. Post thanked by:

feldspar (02-16-2019),Margarita (02-15-2019),sahlensguy (02-18-2019),stuckincincy (02-15-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm sure others feel the same way.

https://youtu.be/HyTpu6BmE88

19. Post thanked by:

Mace (03-10-2019),Margarita (05-16-2019),stuckincincy (03-11-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm sure others feel the same way.

https://youtu.be/HyTpu6BmE88
    i clicked on your youtube link, loved it, then at youtube there showed This link and I thought wow I haven't ever heard this rendition...gave me serious goosies. I thought I'd post it here. Thrilling voices..to me. I pray for my buddy Mace a LOT. xo

21. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-17-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just reread this thread from the beginning may I just say that Mace hangs with a great bunch of folks here at billszone chat and it is my pleasure to have met you in this place,.This thread is pretty heartbreaking to margarita but there Will be a redemption ( i was going to say happy ending but thought LOL oh no bad connotation to that phrase anymore lol) at the end this debaculous story my buddy has been made live through..**** Fires **** arsonists and especially **** property managers of that building. Mace please keep us posted and know a whole bunch of we folks care deeply xo m

23. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-17-2019)

Avenatti food tester JackJoeJimJosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,495 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Mace, I will be in buffalo June 17-21 and will tour the west side, checkout the places I lived, places I had sex in, places I drank or took a piss in. If youíre only blocks away from Lafayette and Barton, thatís where Iíll be. Let me know if you want to catch a bite to eat or a drink and Iíll drop by. On me, Iíve been fortunate, and havenít been anywhere near as unfortunate as you and your neighbors have with this incident.

25. Post thanked by:

Mace (06-16-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

PS had a hot ass Sicilian gf on auburn at Barton. Must’ve vucked there 1000 times. I liked her groin.

27. Post thanked by:

Mace (06-16-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Holy groin addiction, she was hot hot hotter than the pepper flakes at Santasieros.

29. Post thanked by:

Mace (06-16-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JackJoeJimJosh View Post
    PS had a hot ass Sicilian gf on auburn at Barton. Must’ve vucked there 1000 times. I liked her groin.
    Ohhh.......she sort of changed. He's a good guy though.

31. Post thanked by:

JackJoeJimJosh (06-16-2019)