X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Not only should we tank next season...

Comical and sad that people wanted the Sabres to do it, they did it, it didn't work, and then they move on to the Bills with a pocketful of more fail handy to pass around.

It's like someone stumbling away from a drunken car wreck looking for more booze and another car because they figure they can walk away better the second time.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by k-oneputt View Post
      Well if Tyrod goes down its a two win team.
      Goes down ?? It's Cardale ball time, that'll assure we draft first.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I'm still more optimistic about this team than the last two years under **** head Wrecks.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          I'm still more optimistic about this team than the last two years under **** head Wrecks.
          We have a running game to build around will be the call, as teams who we play drafted talent to stack the box.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            Comical and sad that people wanted the Sabres to do it, they did it, it didn't work, and then they move on to the Bills with a pocketful of more fail handy to pass around.
            I agree.

With all the bluster over Ryan and Whaley, people forget that this is still a 7-9 team with the number one rushing game in the entire league.

We lost some talent....we gained some talent.

I wanna see the draft, the aftermath, and how Lawson and Ragland do before I pronounce them a 1-15 team.

And before anyone says, "You're just buying the hype!" I gotta tell ya, the one thing I like about this team so far, (and yes, it's only April) is that I have heard NO HYPE.

No bull**** proclamations from the Coach about how great they're going to be....how tough they will be to beat, etc, etc.

THAT ALONE is an improvement to me.

And while I still think this is a 5-11 to 7-9 team in transition, I don't think any team is going to take them lightly this year, even New England.

Hell, they must be doing something right. New England has poached three of our players in a span of 12 months.

Maybe the best thing about last night is I didn't see any shots of Brandon mugging the camera, although I must admit, when it came time for the Bills pick, they did their usual, and cut to 12 commercials.

That alone should make any Bills fan praise Jesus!!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              Couldn't agree more. Jim Schwartz or Hue Jackson would have been great, or both on the same staff.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
              X