Would rather have had Kelly
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Re: nate peterman

He may be available after the draft, but the more I think about it, the more I realize he just isn't a McD type of player.

My guess is that McD took Jimbo to dinner to tell him as much.

Comment

• The Jokeman
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        Really Joker?

Do you watch a lot of Pitt?
        I read a lot on him and watched his stuff after Senior Bowl week. He just seems to have good intangibles which seeing the Bills fail so many times with great athletic types make me question how to evaluate things.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian View Post
          He may be available after the draft, but the more I think about it, the more I realize he just isn't a McD type of player.

My guess is that McD took Jimbo to dinner to tell him as much.
          If he goes undrafted I hope the bills try to get him but I doubt hed want to come here anymore after the bills drafted Peterman. Im looking for a homerun qb than just a back up qb.

I read about his baggage but I wouldve taken my chances
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

The Pac-12 Conference's leading passer threw for 165 yards on 11-of-16 passing, including a 39-yard touchdown strike on a well-thrown fade to Texas A&M's Josh Reynolds.

Nate Peterman of Pittsburgh had a similarly strong performance for the North in the showcase game for senior NFL prospects that actually featured late drama. Peterman fired a 6-yard scoring pass to East Carolina's Zay Jones with 1:51 left but the North went for two points and a potential lead., Well... sure , it's his s fault... CLOWN

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

He was the ONLY QB in this draft I had any interest in. Smart and pro ready.

Of course he needs work but for the 2nd pick in Round 5, this is a smart throw of the dice. 5 TD's and zero INT's in the upset of Clemson. His team had a bad D and he won games all by himself.

Very happy. Screw Chad Kelly.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

In the thread about QB's he was my #1 out of that group!
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                  Clearly an indication that the new coaches don't think much of Cardale.

I found this interesting article on Peterman-sounds a lot like Tim Tebow off the field unless he un-found religion in college: http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...tion-tim-tebow
                  Yeah he's from the same county as Tebow. St Johns, FL.

Peterman went to my sister's high school (Bartram Trail), same one Tebow was supposed to attend but didn't (because they wouldn't promise him the starting QB position as a freshman).

Peterman's a good kid.
                  Last edited by JoeMama; 04-29-2017, 04:25 PM.
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Night Train
                    • Jul 2005

“Having some tough skin as a quarterback is necessary. Nothing is going to faze your confidence. Nothing has for me. That's one of the ultimate attributes and traits a quarterback needs." - Nathan Peterman, Combine
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Night Train
                      • Jul 2005

Comment

• Night Train
                        • Jul 2005

Who Has The Potential To Be The Best QB In The Draft
                        Surprisingly Kiper was very optimistic about Nate Peterman from Pittsburgh. According to Kiper, Petterman has the makeup to be the best quarterback in the draft. That might be surprising to people who thought Deshaun Watson or Mitch Trubiski was the best quarterback prospects in the draft. Peterman has elite arm strength and great pocket awareness that will allow him to be a teams starting quarterback. “I like him. He made me a believer when I watched him against Clemson. I do want to see him throw live and get a feel for how the ball comes out. I never saw him in person and you can’t get a feel for that stuff on tape.” – Mel Kiper
                        Will be very interesting to see which teams decides to select Nate Peterman!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Hopefully he turns into the next Tom Brady. No big deal if he doesn't. It was a garbage 5th round pick. Maybe it will turn to gold.

Comment

• Swiper
                            • Sep 2010

Pitt's Nathan Peterman came into this contest after being considered the best quarterback prospect during the practice week. Peterman completed 16 of 23 passes for 153 yards and a touchdown. He nearly led a comeback victory but fell short when his two-point-attempt pass was intercepted in the end zone.

The Tennessee transfer didn't display the command or willingness to threaten all the areas of the field during his performance.

The quarterback who beat Peterman to start at Tennessee, Josh Dobbs, looked comfortable in the Browns' offensive scheme, but multiple mistakes and turnovers ended his drives.
                            The Reese's Senior Bowl is college football's premier all-star event and a vital part of the NFL draft evaluation...

John Fox and staff who coached Peterman in that game took Trubiski.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

meh

nothing really wow'ed me when I looked him up. He tucks and runs too fast, and he's not particularly good at it. He doesn't throw well with a guy in his face either, and he gets uncomfortable without a big pocket around him. He feels pressure ok. He's accurate as all heck. But his arm strength isn't there, and it shows. he probably hit his ceiling at pitt. doesn't feel like there is a lot of room to get better to me.

Though to be honest, I probably said the same thing about Brady.
                              Last edited by Ingtar33; 04-29-2017, 05:33 PM.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• djjimkelly
                                • Apr 2003

peterman will backup darnold,allen or rosen come next year for the next 10

Comment

Working...
                                X