• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Re: Bills sign LB Bradford

Originally posted by Turf View Post
    It's because the mods have no balls and allow 5-7 posters ruin the place for everyone, so the smarter reasonable fans just leave leaving you with the weeds. It's practically worthless to come here and see the same drawl over and over.
    Man could not agree more. I used to come every day now I may check in once a month.

That said I looked at Bradford's combine numbers and I am not sure this guy can play OLB in Sean's panther system. Not sure what he will run here but LB is still a major hole.

Comment

• PrimeTime
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Turf View Post
      It's because the mods have no balls and allow 5-7 posters ruin the place for everyone, so the smarter reasonable fans just leave leaving you with the weeds. It's practically worthless to come here and see the same drawl over and over.
      Totally agree.. the stupid posts have to stop.. the drama queens and kings need to hit the road..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
      Man could not agree more. I used to come every day now I may check in once a month.

That said I looked at Bradford's combine numbers and I am not sure this guy can play OLB in Sean's panther system. Not sure what he will run here but LB is still a major hole.
      agree

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

[QUOTE=SpikedLemonade;4329924][video=youtube;46Ive

it's weird how she does that thing with her arms when she walks.

Comment

Working...
        X