• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

LeSean McCoy warming up to Buffalo

McCoy has warmed up to Buffalo

Posted by Chris Brown on May 30, 2017 – 2:59 pm

When he was traded to Buffalo prior to the 2015 season, the move came as a shock to LeSean McCoy. While McCoy did everything he could to help the Bills get wins on the field, off the field he had not yet adapted to his new professional city.
    McCoy had known only the state of Pennsylvania, from his childhood to his college playing days at Pitt to his time playing for the Eagles in Philadelphia. Now entering his third season with the Bills, McCoy has warmed up to Buffalo.
    “It’s a big difference. Big difference,” said McCoy of how comfortable he feels in the Queen City. “Hanging around Buffalo, there are times where I hang out on the weekends here. Before every chance I got I would leave and get out of here. Even just like family members coming up. You go from a place where you’ve always been to somewhere else, you’ve got to adjust and adapt. I’ve done that. It’s just like home to me.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2017/05/30/mccoy-has-warmed-up-to-buffalo/
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 05-30-2017, 06:32 PM.
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: LeSean McCoy warming up to Buffalo

I'd warm up to a place almost immediately if they gave me a $40mil contract.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• daryls61
      • Jan 2013

Since we have QB issues, he is the whole offense. A diva like McCoy loves all the attention and stats.
      The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post
        A diva like McCoy loves all the attention and stats.
        he's a diva and he delivers. I've always liked McCoy's personality (going back to when he was in philly). He's good for a locker room. just because he wears his heart on his sleeve and has opinions doesn't mean he's a bad guy.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
        X