Thread: Nice article on some commonly mentioned QB prospects via Rumblings

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,488 Times in 9,185 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Nice article on some commonly mentioned QB prospects via Rumblings

Taken with underclassmen grains of salt. More grains of salt because one college season can really change an outlook and it's too early.

Almost wondering if Lamar Jackson won't end up Mahomes-ish when he comes out, though he needs some bulk. Working with pro concepts will be a good thing, being called a new model Michael Vick isn't a good thing to me. Not even considering the personal issues Vick had, he was never really close to what he should have been as a QB, similar to that "something missing" Cutler always had. Skills wise, I suppose it's a formidable comment and a good thing.

I really don't think college is kicking out many usable pro QB's though it certainly produces excellent college QB's, and I don't buy into the franchise QB myth. I hope for above average reliable starter. One of these guys ? Same crapshoot every year. Who knows. You see guys you want to like, think you do, but really wonder how their game will translate to pro.

Anyway, nice writeup (Rumblings is back on track imho) with some video : https://www.buffalorumblings.com/201...ank-or-no-tank

2. Post thanked by:

DraftBoy (08-22-2017),YardRat (08-22-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,524 Times in 17,417 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Nice article on some commonly mentioned QB prospects via Rumblings

I don't see Darnold coming out early except under what he considers perfect circumstances, guaranteed. Recent reports have me starting to see 'Leaf' in Rosen. Sprinkled in a few Tyrod Taylors...pass. Not sure how much it matters, we all know damn well if Buffalo does have a high pick to go along with all of the choices we acquired things just won't fall into place and we'll be faced with a bunch of 'meh' to choose from, or the guy we do grab will be the next Jamarcus Russell.

I'm sorry, but it's not a great business to 'go after' the draft, it's much wiser to let the draft come to you, and QB isn't an exception to that.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

4. Post thanked by:

Mace (08-22-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 24,441 Times in 14,158 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Nice article on some commonly mentioned QB prospects via Rumblings

I like a Rudolph a lot but his throwing motion is weird and his lack of velocity on intermediate throws will get him picked off. I'm hoping that changes this year.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

6. Post thanked by:

Mace (08-22-2017)