This team sucks

It just sucks.
    Don't spill the beer.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: This team sucks

It's like reading a Grisham novel.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I had to check to see if this was posted in the football forum, or the hockey forum.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

I've enjoyed the last 17 years of watching the Bills suck.

Friends, family, going to the game with your kids, or staying home alone while drinking too much and having way more fun than a man should have by himself on a Sunday afternoon...never gets old win or lose.

Just be happy that you're not a Cleveland Browns or Detroit Lions or Minnesota Vikings or Kansas City Chiefs or Miami Dolphins or New York Jets or Cincinnati Bengals or Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Los Angeles Rams or Los Angeles Chargers or Houston Texans or Jacksonville Jaguars or Tennessee Titans or Philadelphia Eagles or Chicago Bears or Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders or Arizona Cardinals or....Atlanta Falcons fan.

That would suck!
        Last edited by BillsImpossible; 08-22-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
          • Mar 2013

I think most NFL fans would say that the Buffalo Bills are the best team that never won a Super Bowl.

At least we have a great, memorable past to remember and look back upon, unlike every other team that sucks too.

Kansas City? Len Dawson.

Miami? Dan Marino.

Cleveland? Jim Brown.

Detroit? ?

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

This franchise is more like a Stephen King novel where some jackass superfan made a deal with a shaman and ****ed him over.

Comment

• Gibby
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                I think most NFL fans would say that the Buffalo Bills are the best team that never won a Super Bowl.

At least we have a great, memorable past to remember and look back upon, unlike every other team that sucks too.

Kansas City? Len Dawson.

Miami? Dan Marino.

Cleveland? Jim Brown.

Detroit? ?
                Kansas City, Superbowl IV and going to Superbowl I. Len Dawson, Buck Buchanan, the selflessness of Joe Delaney, Hank Stram, and the most titles in AFL history

Miami? Still the holders of the only perfect season in NFL history, Don Shula the winningest coach in NFL history, the Killer Bees, the No Name Defense, Dan Marino

Cleveland Browns? Jim Brown, Paul Brown, Otto Graham, the Dawg Pound, Ozzie Newsome, the Kardiak Kids, Brian Sipe, and their 86 team should have went to the Superbowl and could have done better than the Broncos against the Giants that year

Detroit? Barry Sanders, Spielman, a very good run in the fifties.

Actually, I think there would be a lot of debate as to the best team to never win a superbowl. The Vikings of the Seventies were much like the Bills of the nineties a conference dynasty.

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                  I had to check to see if this was posted in the football forum, or the hockey forum.
                  Haha I also glanced to the right to see what forum.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Amazing contribution to a new member on his second post. Keep the winners coming.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                      Amazing contribution to a new member on his second post. Keep the winners coming.
                      The clear and conciseness of the message is what startled me, it bridges all messages into one unique symbol of guidance.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

This thread needs to be a sticky so we can run it up to 243 pages by Dec.

This has HOF all over it. unlike the Bills players.
                        Last edited by sukie; 08-23-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

We don't suck. It all depends how high a bar you have. My bar is the Jets.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                            • Jul 2005

You know what. After 17 years of trying to break the drought I would welcome a **** season.

That said only reason this season I will be remotely interested is if Peterman gets to play. I will still watch but I expect them to lose so my attention level will be equivalent to the game is on but I am walking around, no more pausing to go take a piss if you catch my drift.

I talked to my buddy who is browns fan today and I said you know what at least you get to watch Kizer, and yeah he probably sucks but you have the slim chance he is Russell or a Carr and then you get to use your six picks on players and not trading up to get a QB.

The Bills on the other hand are delusional in thinking Tyrod can be a franchise guy and lead us to a wild card, so we will not know what we have in Peterman until next year when he and a rookie are competing for the job. The worst part of that is if he Kirk Cousins the guy we pick and we wasted picks to move up to get the qb.

All that said Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott I feel actually have a plan and a vision to how they want to build the team. I do not like everything they have done but I will say I feel confident they are working towards a vision rather than flying by the seat of their pants. I really hope Terry gives them 5 years, but I have a bad feeling these guys may get canned after three years.
                            Last edited by DesertFox24; 08-23-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• sudzy
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                              This thread needs to be a sticky so we can run it up to 243 pages by Dec.

This has HOF all over it. unlike the Bills players.
                              Someone should have started this thread 17 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X