Thread: BillsZone donations

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

BillsZone donations

As you are all aware, BillsZone is able to exist because of donations to cover the costs we incur to exist. We do not have ads on the site. Primarily these costs are hosting fees, unless a software upgrade is necessary. We have not needed to upgrade the software the last few years, however we do have annual hosting fees and these are due February year and our hosting company have held the fees flat at $828 a year.

The last few years our donations are down and have not come close to covering these hosting fees and I have made up the difference. In fact, donations have not covered even half of these fees.

We are asking members to donate at the link below. If PayPal does not work for you, please PM me and I will send you information on how to donate without using PayPal (a number of members have done this in the past). I wanted to start this now, so there is plenty of time to raise the money for next year

In the past we have tried to include perks for donating, which are also explained at the link. If you have other ideas as to what we could do, we are more than willing to listen.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you might have

Link to donate: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/payments.php?
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

SpikedLemonade

Re: BillsZone donations

Sabre fans -- just pretend it is a tank and donate.

We all know you can support a tank.

3. Post thanked by:

coastal (08-25-2017)