Thread: Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick’s girlfriend kept him from getting signed by Ravens

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,536 Times in 2,763 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick’s girlfriend kept him from getting signed by Ravens

Finally, the world knows why the Ravens didn’t sign quarterback Colin Kaepernick. According to former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, it was Kaepernick’s girlfriend’s fault.

“When me and Steve Bisciotti were talking, this is what we were talking about,” Lewis said on Showtime’s Inside The NFL. “We were talking about giving this kid an opportunity to get back in the National Football League. Look, this is what I wanted to share with people. I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has. . . . I’ve never been against Colin Kaepernick. But I am against the way he’s done it.”

But it’s not just Kaepernick who has contributed to his unemployment. According to Lewis, the last straw in Baltimore came from something Kaepernick’s girlfriend did.

“Then, his girl [Colin Kaepernick’s girlfriend] goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn’t know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed,” Lewis said. “Steve Bisciotti has said it himself, ‘How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?'”

Lewis apparently is referring to the photo posted by Kaepernick’s girlfriend of Lewis embracing Bisciotti, with a photo of Samuel L. Jackson embracing Leonardo DiCaprio’s slave-owning character in Django Unchained. more..
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ned-by-ravens/
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.

Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom Homegrown's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick’s girlfriend kept him from getting signed by Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has. . . .
    Huh? .... fighting behind the table? ....must be a thug thing

3. Post thanked by:

OpIv37 (09-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,214 Times in 13,680 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick’s girlfriend kept him from getting signed by Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Homegrown View Post
    Huh? .... fighting behind the table? ....must be a thug thing
    Ha I saw that too. It's "behind the scenes" or "under the table." He Biff Tannen'd it.

Seriously, though, I hate Bisciotti but I can't blame him for backing away over this. I'm not saying that all the other owners are being racist, because there are are a lot of reasons to not sign a player: salary cap, already have better backups, don't want the media/social circus over a backup QB, not a good fit for the style of offense, etc. However, Bisciotti was the only one definitely NOT being racist and she accused him of racism in a very public way.

5. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (09-10-2017),Homegrown (09-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Bisciotti was the only one definitely NOT being racist and she accused him of racism in a very public way.
    Funny how that works.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ha I saw that too. It's "behind the scenes" or "under the table." He Biff Tannen'd it.

Seriously, though, I hate Bisciotti but I can't blame him for backing away over this. I'm not saying that all the other owners are being racist, because there are are a lot of reasons to not sign a player: salary cap, already have better backups, don't want the media/social circus over a backup QB, not a good fit for the style of offense, etc. However, Bisciotti was the only one definitely NOT being racist and she accused him of racism in a very public way.
    So everyone that did not sign him is racist?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,214 Times in 13,680 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    So everyone that did not sign him is racist?
    Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

9. Post thanked by:

ticatfan (09-07-2017)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
    Missed the ''not''

11. Post thanked by:

OpIv37 (09-07-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I used to love rey Lewis, but he has become the nfls *****. As bad as that photo was, if you look at rey Lewis as Stephen and billick representing the "NFL", he is the nfls lil house ******. I dont mean that as a racist slur, but as a representation of how Lewis has become
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 925 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This girlfriend Kap has is total cancer. NFL players are slaves? Well sign me up!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Reported Montreal is in touch. Maybe he should try it up here and get out of America.