• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: QB WATCH for tonight

Right now I'd say Rudolph is the #1 QB in the class, regardless of what Darnold does.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
      This kids talent is going to translate to a top 15 pick in April...hopefully to the Bills.

If we can take chances on jabronis like Maybin, Flowers, Williams,Mckelvin,Losman, we may as well roll the dice on a better than 50/50 imho that unlike the other names has been undeniable in college.
      Maybe. I might end up looking stupid for saying it, and I'm not saying we shouldn't take a QB early, depending, but I'm not sure we don't already have a better QB that can translate to pro in Peterman. Talent gets players selected early and offers hope (or fantasies) but I'm still not convinced shotgun talent translates. Still think we're not so much looking for "The One" as committing to someone who can push Peterman as a backup. I don't mind being heckled if I'm wrong and there's a lot of season to go yet.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
        Right now I'd say Rudolph is the #1 QB in the class, regardless of what Darnold does.
        I'm not sure what's going to happen, but QB needy teams will definitely have some options if these kids all come out.

Comment

• Mad Max
          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
          Maybe. I might end up looking stupid for saying it, and I'm not saying we shouldn't take a QB early, depending, but I'm not sure we don't already have a better QB that can translate to pro in Peterman. Talent gets players selected early and offers hope (or fantasies) but I'm still not convinced shotgun talent translates. Still think we're not so much looking for "The One" as committing to someone who can push Peterman as a backup. I don't mind being heckled if I'm wrong and there's a lot of season to go yet.
          We haven't seen any of these guys play in the NFL so your opinion is as good as anyone's. Question out of curiosity you'd take Peterman if you had to choose between him and Rudolph, assuming Rudolph was there for the taking?

Comment

• Swiper
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
            He would look good in a Bills uniform. We all knew the top QBs in this class would evolve over this season. It's interesting to see the ups and downs. I hope the Bills get a good one and keep him for a long time.

Comment

Working...
            X