Steven Hauschka making headlines, speaking out about racial inequalities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mouldsie
    • Aug 2012

Re: Steven Hauschka making headlines, speaking out about racial inequalities.

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
    "HURRRRRR HUR HUR HUR I know what I'll do! I'll mock one of Clinton's biggest critics on this site for how much he supported her! That'll show everybody how smart I am!"
    Yeah we all know you're a sexist Bernie bro

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Our kicker is a pussy.

What else is new?

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mouldsie View Post
        Take your sexist agenda and shove it up your vagina like a tampon.

Your pussy stinks. ****ing weak.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

It's well established that all Bernie supporters are sexist. That's the only possible reason to NOT support the chosen one
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
            You may think this is only a black thing but I can tell you if I don't already have everything out when the officer approaches me, I can tell you I wouldn't have the balls to reach for ANYWHERE WITHOUT first getting permission from them. That would be just plan stupid no matter what color you are!
            Isn't that kind of ****ed up?
            I don't think so. Considering who, and what, law enforcement officials typically deal with on a daily basis they kind of have to be in a self-defense mode much of the time. Even if guns were completely outlawed a police officer would have to be aware of the possibility that a person could be reaching for a weapon, whether that is a knife or an illegal firearm.

And...before anybody gets their panties in a knot (I know, probably too late for a few)...the above isn't any kind of supportive argument for cops being able to plug civilians at will and without consequences.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ICRockets
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              And...before anybody gets their panties in a knot (I know, probably too late for a few)...the above isn't any kind of supportive argument for cops being able to plug civilians at will and without consequences.
              Yes, it actually is.

Comment

• Mouldsie
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                Take your sexist agenda and shove it up your vagina like a tampon.

Your pussy stinks. ****ing weak.
                This is why people don't take you seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                It's well established that all Bernie supporters are sexist. That's the only possible reason to NOT support the chosen one
                100%

Comment

• ICRockets
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2008

This is why people don't take you seriously.
                  It's not why I don't take him seriously. I'm guilty of reacting that way myself, and it doesn't disqualify me from being right the rest of the time. Bimp's problem is how often he's wrong when he actually wants to be taken seriously.

Nor am I willing to necessarily use posts like this to discredit his character. I think the best display of that is yet to come, when he softens his stance in the morning and puts his best foot forward.

When that happens, I look forward to engaging him in a thoughtful discussion about what it means for the President of the United States to condemn the Constitutionally-protected right of non-violent protest while explicitly representing the Office.

Comment

• Mouldsie
                    • Aug 2012

It's not why I don't take him seriously. I'm guilty of reacting that way myself, and it doesn't disqualify me from being right the rest of the time. Bimp's problem is how often he's wrong when he actually wants to be taken seriously.

Nor am I willing to necessarily use posts like this to discredit his character. I think the best display of that is yet to come, when he softens his stance in the morning and puts his best foot forward.

When that happens, I look forward to engaging him in a thoughtful discussion about what it means for the President of the United States to condemn the Constitutionally-protected right of non-violent protest while explicitly representing the Office.
                    I was more referring to how he didn't get the joke. You gotta be in it to win it!

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Probably the guy who says this:
                      Context, son...context.

And also sarcasm.

Don't live to get riled up and chagrined at the drop of a hat, is my advise to you.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
                        I think a lot of white people don’t understand it and are afraid to be involved,” Hauschka said, via Kimberley Martin of the Buffalo News. “And I think it’s important for white people to see there is inequality everywhere in the country right now, and in the world.”

Just your typical white-guilt ridden response from someone uniformed about statistics and brainwashed by overly vocal self-interest groups. This whole argument is stems from police shootings of unarmed men, correct? Show me one statistic that shows that black men are being specifically targeted in far greater numbers by police. As of today, only 22% of the 721 people killed by police this year are black. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2017/.

But this doesn't feed the race war narrative that the news media needs to survive, so people make up nonsense about systemic racism, like there are actually laws on the books that were put there to target non-whites. Fact of the matter is, police shootings of unarmed suspects are extremely rare, but get magnified by a left-leaning media in order to pander to demographic voting blocks.
                        Stop arguing with logic! You're going to make Swiper, Spartacus, JATMtheJATM, and ICRockets cry!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

What I find most interesting is that many people, both here and in other places, that railed against players for putting politics into sports are now supporting the President for inserting politics into sports. That's not a universal thing by any stretch, but it does show how shallow some of the arguments that are being offered are.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                            I don't think so. Considering who, and what, law enforcement officials typically deal with on a daily basis they kind of have to be in a self-defense mode much of the time. Even if guns were completely outlawed a police officer would have to be aware of the possibility that a person could be reaching for a weapon, whether that is a knife or an illegal firearm.
                            Fair enough, but I think here is a key difference. When I get pulled over and I have everything ready for the officer and have my hands at, or out of, the window it's to hopefully make the process so easy for them that I'm getting out of the ticket. I've never been involved in an incident with the police where I had any fear for my safety or well-being when with them. Can many African-Americans say the same thing? I don't know, but I'm willing to bet on the side of no.

That's a problem and it's one we should be doing more to address, not less.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Arm of Harm
                              • Dec 2015

From Nick Land's article Dark Enlightenement.

Originally posted by Nick Land
                              In the United States, as in any other large country, lots of things happen every day, exhibiting innumerable patterns of varying obscurity. For instance, on an average day, there are roughly 3,400 violent crimes, including 40 murders, 230 rapes, 1,000 robberies, and 2,100 aggravated assaults, alongside 25,000 non-violent property crimes (burglaries and thefts). Very few of these will be widely publicized, or seized upon as educational, exemplary, and representative. Even were the media not inclined towards a narrative-based selection of ‘good stories’, the sheer volume of incidents would compel something of the kind. Given this situation, it is all but inevitable that people will ask: Why are they telling us this?

Almost everything about the death of Trayvon Martin is controversial, except for media motivation. On that topic there is near unanimity. The meaning or intended message of the story of the case could scarcely have been more transparent: White racist paranoia makes America dangerous for black people. It would thus rehearse the dialectic of racial terror (your fear is scary), designed – as always — to convert America’s reciprocal social nightmare into a unilateral morality play, allocating legitimate dread exclusively to one side of the country’s principal racial divide. It seemed perfect. A malignantly deluded white vigilante guns down an innocent black child, justifying black fear (‘the talk’) whilst exposing white panic as a murderous psychosis. This is a story of such archetypal progressive meaning that it cannot be told too many times. In fact, it was just too good to be true.

Comment

• Novacane
                                • Jul 2002

Good kicking today Steven.

Comment

Working...
                                X