Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now is the Time to Announce Peterman as the Starter for Week 7 @ Home v The Titans

SpikedLemonade

Now is the Time to Announce Peterman as the Starter for Week 7 @ Home v The Titans

The Coach will lose the locker room if he does NOT make a move of hope rather than continuing to push the string with TT.

We all know what TT is now -- he will NOT get better.

Use the two weeks to get Peterman ready to start after the bye week at home against The Titans and then a very beatable Raiders team here in Buffalo who will be starting EJ Manual.

Now is the time for leadership.

Let's see what we have in Peterman so we know what to do for the 2018 Draft.

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,504 Times in 15,589 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Now is the Time to Announce Peterman as the Starter for Week 7 @ Home v The Titan

We don't play the Titans.

3. Post thanked by:

BillsFanCupp38 (10-09-2017),jlgarsh (10-10-2017),kingJofNYC (10-09-2017),Night Train (10-09-2017),swiper (10-09-2017),WagonCircler (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,293 Times in 843 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Now is the Time to Announce Peterman as the Starter for Week 7 @ Home v The Titan

lol
    Last edited by Ginger Vitis; 10-09-2017 at 07:35 AM.

5. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This just awkward and weird :/
    Jeremy Cupp

7. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Someone spiked your lemonade.

9. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Week 7 of next year?

11. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 Times in 3,889 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Dear God, please make Peterman the starter well before we play the Titans.

Thank you
    SG

13. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,934 Times in 3,556 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It wouldn't matter who the Qb is since the only healthy guys on the entire roster who can catch the ball play defense.

15. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (10-09-2017),jlgarsh (10-10-2017),Mace (10-09-2017),Night Train (10-09-2017),sahlensguy (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,831 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Peterman hasn't played a down yet & I'm already sick of the guy because his fan-boys think we got the next Tom Brady in the 5th round of the draft. At this point I can't wait for him to get cut when we finally get a decent QB or 2 on the roster. Remember, we were hearing the same nonsense about Cardale Jones last year whenever Tyrod had a bad game.

17. Post thanked by:

ticatfan (10-10-2017)

I'm right, Miyagi is wrong. HAMMER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Spiked Failed.

19. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,993 Times in 3,528 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    Peterman hasn't played a down yet & I'm already sick of the guy because his fan-boys think we got the next Tom Brady in the 5th round of the draft. At this point I can't wait for him to get cut when we finally get a decent QB or 2 on the roster. Remember, we were hearing the same nonsense about Cardale Jones last year whenever Tyrod had a bad game.
    First off I don't think Jones had more than a couple supporters on this board. Secondly why the attitude? Even if Peterman is a long shot so what? You're actively rooting against him? That's stupid. I'd like to see what he has because he might surprise. That should be every Bills fans hope. So some guys get carried away, desperation will do that, cut them some slack.

21. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (10-09-2017),jlgarsh (10-10-2017),Mace (10-09-2017),YardRat (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

There's more than enough time for our players to get healthy before we face Malarkey...maybe he'll still be their coach when we do face them. We should should start game planning now though.

23. Post thanked by:

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    The Coach will lose the locker room if he does NOT make a move of hope rather than continuing to push the string with TT.

We all know what TT is now -- he will NOT get better.

Use the two weeks to get Peterman ready to start after the bye week at home against The Titans and then a very beatable Raiders team here in Buffalo who will be starting EJ Manual.

Now is the time for leadership.

Let's see what we have in Peterman so we know what to do for the 2018 Draft.

Take me to your dealer.

25. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No disrespect, OP, but that is one of the most ridiculous ideas I’be ever read.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Never going to happen. Even though it should.

28. Post thanked by:

SpikedLemonade

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    We don't play the Titans.
    Sorry Tampa Bay.

We should just delete this thread since that was the whole point of it.................................................................................................NOT!

30. Post thanked by:

Historian (10-12-2017)

SpikedLemonade

I want to thank each and every one of you who completely addressed the real theme of this thread by pointing out that we don't play the Tennessee Titans in Week 7 but rather the Tampa Bay Buccaneers....

SpikedLemonade

Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    WTF?

I just want to see what we have in Peterman.

We know what TT is.

If you don't know what TT is by now, can I suggest you watch the Bills games with the TV NOT on mute and with your eyes open rather than closed.

SpikedLemonade

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    No disrespect, OP, but that is one of the most ridiculous ideas I’be ever read.
    You love TT?

Thanks.

SpikedLemonade

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Never going to happen. Even though it should.
    Why?