Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

  1. #1
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    What are your thoughts on society adopting laws to compel irresponsible people to sterilize themselves?

    For example, some ******* that keeps impregnating stupid women and takes no responsibility for the kids he has brought into the world... should he be compelled to get a vasectomy if he wishes to remain a free man?

    Women who do the same thing, should they not be compelled to get the depo shot or a hysterectomy if they have to ask for help from the state to feed, clothe and shelter her kids?

    I say absolutely.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

  2. #2
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    9,971
    Thanks
    2,239
    Thanked 4,032 Times in 2,488 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    28

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Why would the stupid women be allowed to spawn further?

  3. #3
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    They wouldn't. If they ask for help, they have to be rendered infertile until they can get their **** together. If they have to ask for help a second time after popping out yet another, they get a hysterectomy.

  4. #4
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    86,288
    Thanks
    9,318
    Thanked 17,373 Times in 8,601 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    242

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    You know, part of the problem with this country is that people have lost the ability to have a civil, productive conversation when they disagree politically. I’m guilty of it at times and trying to be better about it.

    But I don’t know how to have a civil, productive conversation when someone has such an irrational opinion....

  5. #5
    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18,211
    Thanks
    22,499
    Thanked 6,311 Times in 4,457 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    What are your thoughts on society adopting laws to compel irresponsible people to sterilize themselves?

    For example, some ******* that keeps impregnating stupid women and takes no responsibility for the kids he has brought into the world... should he be compelled to get a vasectomy if he wishes to remain a free man?

    Women who do the same thing, should they not be compelled to get the depo shot or a hysterectomy if they have to ask for help from the state to feed, clothe and shelter her kids?

    I say absolutely.
    So you're asking us whether or not you should be sterilized?

  6. Post thanked by:

    rbochan (12-06-2018)

  7. #6
    Well, lookie here... YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    68,029
    Thanks
    19,783
    Thanked 21,208 Times in 11,861 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    191

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    You know, part of the problem with this country is that people have lost the ability to have a civil, productive conversation when they disagree politically. I’m guilty of it at times and trying to be better about it.

    But I don’t know how to have a civil, productive conversation when someone has such an irrational opinion....
    You could start by disagreeing with the opinion and explaining why you think the other opinion is irrational.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

  8. #7
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    You know, part of the problem with this country is that people have lost the ability to have a civil, productive conversation when they disagree politically. I’m guilty of it at times and trying to be better about it.

    But I don’t know how to have a civil, productive conversation when someone has such an irrational opinion....
    He has no rational argument.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Instead of abortions...

  9. #8
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    86,288
    Thanks
    9,318
    Thanked 17,373 Times in 8,601 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    242

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    You could start by disagreeing with the opinion and explaining why you think the other opinion is irrational.
    There’s no point because anyone who thinks this irrationally isn’t going to change their mind based on a well-reasoned argument.

  10. #9
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    You are afraid to make your case against it. Or you are unsure of the liberal hive mind's stance.

  11. #10
    Well, lookie here... YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    68,029
    Thanks
    19,783
    Thanked 21,208 Times in 11,861 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    191

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    There’s no point because anyone who thinks this irrationally isn’t going to change their mind based on a well-reasoned argument.
    Why do you feel the goal should be to actively change somebody's mind? What gives you the perception that your argument would qualify as 'well-reasoned'?

  12. Post thanked by:

    ublinkwescore (12-06-2018)

  13. #11
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    21,318
    Thanks
    15,102
    Thanked 7,673 Times in 5,357 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    54

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    They wouldn't. If they ask for help, they have to be rendered infertile until they can get their **** together. If they have to ask for help a second time after popping out yet another, they get a hysterectomy.
    If you stick your dick in and she becomes pregnant, you are also responsible for financially raising the child. Its not just on her. She isn't asking for help because she can't afford it, she is also asking for help because he isn't upholding his obligation.

    Stop shaming women and start shaming men who are dead beats.

    Learn to be more careful and society wouldn't be in these situations with the women.
    Last edited by Blondie; 12-06-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    My Mistake ~~ Sparty

  14. Post thanked by:

    Generalissimus Gibby (12-06-2018)

  15. #12
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    86,288
    Thanks
    9,318
    Thanked 17,373 Times in 8,601 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    242

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    You are afraid to make your case against it. Or you are unsure of the liberal hive mind's stance.
    You really want to go here?

    Well first, the Constitution expressly forbids deprivation of life, liberty or property without due process of law. While having more kids than you can care for is a ****ty thing to do, it’s not illegal. So, somehow you’d have to pass laws against having too many kids. And that would be tough because you’d have opposition from both sides. You really think conservatives who don’t even think birth control should be part of health care would agree to forced sterilization? Come on.

    If you somehow cleared that hurdle, the Constitution also forbids cruel and unusual punishment. Good luck convincing the Supreme Court that forced, unnecessary surgery that renders a person infertile isn’t cruel and unusual.

    I mean, conservatives don’t want to teach sexual education, so people know how to avoid pregnancy. They don’t want access to birth control and don’t want birth control to be part of employer-paid health care plans. Then, after not providing the knowledge or the health care to avoid pregnancy, they don’t want abortions. Then, after not providing the means to avoid or terminate an unwanted pregnancy, they get mad if a mother needs assistance raising the child. It’s a completely asinine mentality. And you want to take it a huge step further with forced sterilization? Gimme a ****ing break.

  16. Post thanked by:

    Blondie (12-06-2018),Generalissimus Gibby (12-06-2018),sahlensguy (12-06-2018),senseofdoom (12-07-2018)

  17. #13
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    21,318
    Thanks
    15,102
    Thanked 7,673 Times in 5,357 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    54

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...


  18. #14
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    If you stick your dick in and she becomes pregnant, you are also responsible for financially raising the child. Its not just on her. She isn't asking for help because she can't afford it, she is also asking for help because he isn't upholding his obligation.

    Stop shaming women and start shaming men who are dead beats.

    Learn to be more careful and society wouldn't be in these situations with the women.
    I fully acknowledged that if you took the time to read the whole post.

  19. #15
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    The constitution is a joke. You can't honestly believe in that piece of successful freemason propaganda. Furthermore how is imposed sterilization upon the less intelligent and less industrious a deprivation of life?

  20. #16
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Why do so many of you automatically assume I'm a conservative? Why is every thing black and white?

  21. #17
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    86,288
    Thanks
    9,318
    Thanked 17,373 Times in 8,601 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    242

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    The constitution is a joke. You can't honestly believe in that piece of successful freemason propaganda. Furthermore how is imposed sterilization upon the less intelligent and less industrious a deprivation of life?
    Whether I believe in it or not is irrelevant. It’s the law. And the death penalty should be abolished. It’s expensive, racist, not an effective deterrent and morally abhorrent.

  22. #18
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    There is also the idea of incentivize sterilization.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Incentivized stupid phone.

  23. #19
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,531
    Thanks
    3,584
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Death penalty should be doled out more.

  24. #20
    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18,211
    Thanks
    22,499
    Thanked 6,311 Times in 4,457 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0

    Re: Incentivize and or punitive sterilization...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    Death penalty should be doled out more.
    So you're saying you should be given capital punishment? I mean your posts are awful, but that doesn't mean you should be put down

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •