Thread: I'm so tired

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm so tired

Of feeling like $#!t...

I've been feeling like $#!t since Saturday morning... I've never had a stomach flu screw with me this many days in a row. Or for this long either... I just want to go home and crawl into bed and wake up not gassy or having to $#!t every 15 minutes, or feeling nauseous.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,311 Times in 4,457 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I'm so tired

Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    Of feeling like $#!t...

I've been feeling like $#!t since Saturday morning... I've never had a stomach flu screw with me this many days in a row. Or for this long either... I just want to go home and crawl into bed and wake up not gassy or having to $#!t every 15 minutes, or feeling nauseous.
    Might also want to go to a doctor because sometimes nausea and "gas" could be symptoms of a heart attack. We might not agree on damn well anything on here, but the world would be far more dull without you so go to a doctor and get your flu checked out because hopefully its just that or some digestive tract disorder but also have them check out your ticker. Get well good sir.

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ironically, I'm actually feeling better in the stomach department now. But my cough that I've had for 3 weeks has intensified and I already had Azithromyacin prescribed and it didn't knock it out. I swear if it's not one thing it's another.

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,154 Times in 6,687 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    Ironically, I'm actually feeling better in the stomach department now. But my cough that I've had for 3 weeks has intensified and I already had Azithromyacin prescribed and it didn't knock it out. I swear if it's not one thing it's another.
    That seriously happened to me once and two days of Mucinex finished it off. Had this coughing fit at 7-11, Cashier asks me if I'm ok, no, can't shake this cough like weeks past some bug. She's like, "Happened to me too, mucinex." Tried it because I was desperate.

I'm not saying that's better than a doc though.
    Shot down in flames by Mr. Pink....the comedy, the tragedy, the drama, pathos, schadenfreude, one dollar off on a happy meal with the correct coupon code. Dastardly destiny dooms daring....um....myselfs, me, Mace....I to despicable destruction, darn !