Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 105

Thread: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

  1. #81
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,451
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 664 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Obergruppenfuhrer Spartacus View Post

    Like I said, Venezuela, a supposed enemy of the US, doesn't indulge in the drug trade. Why not?
    False premise based on lack of information.

    You really have no idea.

    But that's what you do.

  2. Post thanked by:

    YardRat (01-11-2019)

  3. #82
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37,111
    Thanks
    8,970
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 11,407 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    97

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    False premise based on lack of information.

    You really have no idea.

    But that's what you do.
    Simi's Wapo link quoted American officials saying 90% of all the cocaine in America originated in Colombia.

    Peru and Bolivia pretty much make up the other ten percent.

    So, that means no coke from Venezuela.

    It shouldn't be too hard for you to understand...
    boisterous hubris, arrogance, self deception, conspiracy, mud slinging mixed with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

  4. #83
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,451
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 664 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Obergruppenfuhrer Spartacus View Post
    Simi's Wapo link quoted American officials saying 90% of all the cocaine in America originated in Colombia.

    Peru and Bolivia pretty much make up the other ten percent.

    So, that means no coke from Venezuela.

    It shouldn't be too hard for you to understand...
    Your ignorance is screamingly obvious.

    The drug trade is not all about growing.
    You seem to have little, or none, knowledge about agricultural realities in Colombia or Venezuela.

    You seem to think that your stuff works here.
    It doesn't.

  5. Post thanked by:

    Mr. Pink (01-11-2019),YardRat (01-11-2019)

  6. #84
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37,111
    Thanks
    8,970
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 11,407 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    97

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    Your ignorance is screamingly obvious.

    The drug trade is not all about growing.
    You seem to have little, or none, knowledge about agricultural realities in Colombia or Venezuela.

    You seem to think that your stuff works here.
    It doesn't.
    And utterly pointless contribution.

    An insult followed by a baseless assertion followed by an unjustified opinion.

    A complete waste of time for me, you and everyone else.

    Surely someone as important and opinionated as yourself has better things to do than act like an ignorant loudmouth brat on an obscure Bills website?
    Last edited by CommissarSpartacus; 01-11-2019 at 10:07 PM.

  7. #85
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,451
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 664 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    I can see that you have a clear understanding of how drugs get out of South America, how that has changed over the years as pressure has been applied and governments have changed.
    Additionally, and specifically, I can see that you have an understanding of Venezuelan trafficking to various destinations in Central America, Europe and probably the middle east.

    Tough thing is.....Nobody who knows anything about this, specifically those who work combating it, share your view.

    Yes, people are well served by reading what you theorize.
    Last edited by Captain gameboy; 01-12-2019 at 02:09 AM.

  8. #86
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    21,433
    Thanks
    5,147
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Back to the wall. I think the dems are doing a huge mistake by holding out on the 5 b. The optics will work in trumps favour.
    Women experience interactions different than men”.

    PM Trudeau on the alleged groping incident.

  9. #87
    I outrank you!!!! Generalissimus Gibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,257
    Thanks
    21,634
    Thanked 6,012 Times in 4,242 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Back to the wall. I think the dems are doing a huge mistake by holding out on the 5 b. The optics will work in trumps favour.
    No, its his shutdown, he said so at the beginning. What I don't get is how mother****er's shutdown is going to make Mexico pay for the wall
    Rashida Tlaib is an American Hero, and I stand with her word for word:

    "Impeach the motherфукер!!!!

  10. #88
    It's soooo embarrassing YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    65,251
    Thanks
    17,933
    Thanked 19,326 Times in 10,837 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    184

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall. He was a dumbass for saying it, and anybody that takes it literally is a dumbass for believing it. Even if funding is made available and more wall is built (because, you know, some of it is already there) they'll scrub the numbers and claim they are paying for it indirectly.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
    2019 Mock
    -------------
    #9---OT Andre Dillard #40---DT Dexter Lawrence #74---RB David Montgomery
    #112---WR Jakobi Meyers #131---OT Bobby Evans #147---TE Drew Sample #158---LB Sutton Smith
    #181---CB Blace Brown #225---DE/LB Shareef Miller #228---CB Mark Fields



  11. Post thanked by:

    Generalissimus Gibby (01-14-2019)

  12. #89
    I outrank you!!!! Generalissimus Gibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,257
    Thanks
    21,634
    Thanked 6,012 Times in 4,242 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall. He was a dumbass for saying it, and anybody that takes it literally is a dumbass for believing it. Even if funding is made available and more wall is built (because, you know, some of it is already there) they'll scrub the numbers and claim they are paying for it indirectly.
    You mean he lied to the American people? Well the gentlewoman from Michigan is correct, its time to impeach the mother****er

  13. #90
    It's soooo embarrassing YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    65,251
    Thanks
    17,933
    Thanked 19,326 Times in 10,837 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    184

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Lying isn't an impeachable offense, it's a prerequisite because most dumbasses fall for it.

  14. #91
    I outrank you!!!! Generalissimus Gibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,257
    Thanks
    21,634
    Thanked 6,012 Times in 4,242 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Lying isn't an impeachable offense, it's a prerequisite because most dumbasses fall for it.
    Didn't we impeach Clinton because he lied about getting a consensual blowjob from a very good looking woman? For heaven sake Trump isn't ****ing one woman here he is ****ing over an entire country

  15. #92
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,580
    Thanks
    13,703
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 4,801 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Obergruppenfuhrer Spartacus View Post
    Your link said 90% of the coke in America comes from Colombia. Colombia is controlled by the US. Could it be possible the guys you catch are patsies, sent out to be caught?

    And could it be possible that if the coke goes back to Colombia and it's CIA handlers that it could just be repackaged and handed to the next patsy to repeat the dog and pony show?

    Like I said, Venezuela, a supposed enemy of the US, doesn't indulge in the drug trade. Why not?

    Why is the cocaine virtually a product of a single country, America's stooge in South America?

    Has it ever occurred to you its a possibility you're being used for the political purposes of Americans?

    I spent 35 years in the film business. I know cocaine.

    My daughter and a step son have worked for years in the film business with extensive resumes.

    They haven't seen any coke for years.

    I think it's in the interests of the government and the military to create fear, and the fear of evil South American drug lords trying to corrupt America's youth with what was once called "Bolivian Marching Powder" is still useful.

    Can't let controllable boogeyman lose their usefulness.
    Who said Venezuela is an enemy of the USA?
    Life is Good ~ Uppy

  16. #93
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37,111
    Thanks
    8,970
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 11,407 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    97

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Who said Venezuela is an enemy of the USA?
    The present American regime. The previous regime. The one before that.

    Venezuela has been chosen by America to be America's enemy ever since they elected Hugo Chavez.

    There's a famous movie about the American backed coup attempt against Chavez back in 2002.

    It's called "The Revolution Will Not be Televised".

    It was made by an Irish film crew that were in Venezuela to make a different film when the **** went down and they decided to change subjects. You should watch it. Highly recommended...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Id--ZFtjR5c
    Last edited by CommissarSpartacus; 01-15-2019 at 12:51 AM.

  17. Post thanked by:

    Generalissimus Gibby (01-15-2019)

  18. #94
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37,111
    Thanks
    8,970
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 11,407 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    97

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Interesting report from veteran journalist, Greg Palast.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXCo3LfU1wI

  19. #95
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    21,433
    Thanks
    5,147
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Obergruppenfuhrer Spartacus View Post
    The present American regime. The previous regime. The one before that.

    Venezuela has been chosen by America to be America's enemy ever since they elected Hugo Chavez.

    There's a famous movie about the American backed coup attempt against Chavez back in 2002.

    It's called "The Revolution Will Not be Televised".

    It was made by an Irish film crew that were in Venezuela to make a different film when the **** went down and they decided to change subjects. You should watch it. Highly recommended...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Id--ZFtjR5c
    And your boy trudeau.
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...mate-dictator/

    But he probably just got mixed up and will apologize for this.

  20. #96
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    57,969
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked 6,879 Times in 3,940 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    223

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    wait for it........


  21. #97
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37,111
    Thanks
    8,970
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 11,407 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    97

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    And your boy trudeau.
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...mate-dictator/

    But he probably just got mixed up and will apologize for this.
    So what?

    I know it's hard for bone heads like yourself and justa to understand, but just because Trudeau is better than the Conservative alternative doesn't mean that he's perfect, it just means he's better than the horrible conservatives.

    If you want to arrange a meeting between me and JT, I'll be happy to set him straight in person.

  22. #98
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    21,433
    Thanks
    5,147
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Obergruppenfuhrer Spartacus View Post
    So what?

    I know it's hard for bone heads like yourself and justa to understand, but just because Trudeau is better than the Conservative alternative doesn't mean that he's perfect, it just means he's better than the horrible conservatives.

    If you want to arrange a meeting between me and JT, I'll be happy to set him straight in person.
    I guess that is why everyone is trying to get out.

  23. #99
    Registered User bdutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southern NH
    Posts
    1,744
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 769 Times in 498 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    9

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimus Gibby View Post
    Didn't we impeach Clinton because he lied about getting a consensual blowjob from a very good looking woman? For heaven sake Trump isn't ****ing one woman here he is ****ing over an entire country
    He was impeached by the house for perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about it under oath (which was a felony) and ended up losing is law license over it. The Senate acquitted.

    Trump wasn't under oath when he made the claims about mexico paying for it which nobody ever believed not even his supporters. It was all bluster.

  24. #100
    Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,717
    Thanks
    4,786
    Thanked 3,422 Times in 2,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: Border Wall?? Oh Noez

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall. He was a dumbass for saying it, and anybody that takes it literally is a dumbass for believing it. Even if funding is made available and more wall is built (because, you know, some of it is already there) they'll scrub the numbers and claim they are paying for it indirectly.
    Then why was a version of his "Mexico's paying for the wall" rhetoric on Trump's website and-as far as I know-is still available if "anybody that takes it literally is a dumbass for believing it"?
    "The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That is how they became powerful in the first place."

    -Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones/"The Wars To Come"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •