Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 196

Thread: AOC - We should be happy about automation

  1. #141
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,576
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 6,881 Times in 4,800 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    There was a sizable gap in his activity in this forum that fits with the general timeframe of when David Brock/Shareblue stopped employing paid trolls and when they began again. I refuse to believe this is a coincidence.
    Gebobbers went away after the election, Mysticsoto, EricStratton, The Dude ...

    Are they paid too?
    Life is Good ~ Uppy

  2. #142
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,594
    Thanks
    6,724
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Gebobbers went away after the election, Mysticsoto, EricStratton, The Dude ...

    Are they paid too?
    The absurdity of IC's false accusation is pretty apparent.

    I'm "paid" because I say that Marxism is acceptable of only a very, very small fraction of the American public??? An observation that even Shiva validated (albeit apparently inadvertently)?!?!?!

    I took a hiatus from the forum because of shit that comes out of posters like IC...and Shiva.

    These posters are toxic and not the kind of people I want to associate with. It's excruciating to come in contact with them.
    Last edited by notacon; 03-15-2019 at 01:13 PM.

  3. #143
    Childish Fake Voter ICRockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,641
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,121 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    You are a fucking idiot. You just can't stand when I expose you for the fool you are.
    What, you mean when you say "You're bad because you're a Marxist" and then refuse to define Marxism?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Gebobbers went away after the election, Mysticsoto, EricStratton, The Dude ...

    Are they paid too?
    Do you see any of them coming back and refusing to admit they were wrong about Bernie?
    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    God I ****ing hate you with every fiber of my being.

  4. #144
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,576
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 6,881 Times in 4,800 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    Do you see any of them coming back and refusing to admit they were wrong about Bernie?
    No, but I also don't think Nottie is a paid poster, and I just hate to see this pot getting stirred again.

    Nottie has come and gone in the past as well ... and I d agree that people out here are very toxic. Its why I took my short break as well.

  5. Post thanked by:

    notacon (03-15-2019)

  6. #145
    Childish Fake Voter ICRockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,641
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,121 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    No, but I also don't think Nottie is a paid poster
    Give it time. As things heat up, try to imagine any reason somebody would promote the neoliberal apologetics he's going to promote throughout the primary if it doesn't personally benefit them financially.

  7. #146
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,576
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 6,881 Times in 4,800 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    Give it time. As things heat up, try to imagine any reason somebody would promote the neoliberal apologetics he's going to promote throughout the primary if it doesn't personally benefit them financially.
    OK, that I WON'T disagree with, its the SAME thing even coastal has accused of his parents generation of, and I am pretty sure Nottie is of the same generation of Democrats.
    Hence his thinking 401k scam was just a creation of guaranteeing future republican votes, regardless of moral and ethical beliefs.

    His parents were 100% Hillary, why?? Because of their pension and 401k ... after the election coastal called his dad, and said "now are you ready to support Bernie" ... to which of course his dad said yes ...

    Nottie is just more stubborn, thats all .. but so isn't Sparty, and some of the other older posters out here.

  8. Post thanked by:

    ICRockets (03-15-2019)

  9. #147
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,594
    Thanks
    6,724
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    What, you mean when you say "You're bad because you're a Marxist" and then refuse to define Marxism?
    I did not say "You're bad because you're a Marxist"....and....don't use quotation marks when you LIE about what another said. Quotation marks are for when you recount exactly what someone else wrote or said.

    What I said was....
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    I've said this a million times. You can have any position you want. You are welcome to start your own political party that would express your goals.

    Of course, that party would not gain but a fraction of a percentage acceptance by the American voting public. Rightfully so.

    I am solidly on the left, despite what you think. I am NOT a Marxist, nor do I believe in that political philosophy. Marxism is a non-starter in this country (thankfully) and you are jousting with windmills when you promote that nonsense.

    I suspect that the polices that I support, will have a greater chance of getting enacted, and will bring me MUCH closer to my liberal goals then your insistence on perfection. Your position is a loser.
    Stop lying about what I said. Go take your meds.


    Do you see any of them coming back and refusing to admit they were wrong about Bernie?
    I was not "wrong" about Bernie. I said he would not be elected president in 2016. He wasn't. I said he would lose the 2016 Democratic primary. He did lose (and by a very large margin). I said he seemed to repel black voters. He lost the black vote by over 50 points. I said he carpetbagged being a Democrat. He has never been an elected Democrat...he became a Democrat for the 2016 election...then he dropped being a Democrat after he lost. That is the definition of a "carpetbagger".

    Those are verifiable FACTS.

    The other thing I was right about is the lost maniacal cultism of Berniacs. You are demonstrating how cultist act.

    You call yours elf a Marxist, and what I said is that "I am NOT a Marxist, nor do I believe in that political philosophy. Marxism is a non-starter in this country (thankfully) and you are jousting with windmills when you promote that nonsense." And I said "That is NOT saying you are "bad".

    I also said..."You can have any position you want. You are welcome to start your own political party that would express your goals."

    You can whine and lie about it all you want. Falsely accuse me of being "paid"....all this does is show how me wanting not to have contact with you is not only justifiable, but the best way to deal with you.

  10. #148
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,594
    Thanks
    6,724
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    Give it time. As things heat up, try to imagine any reason somebody would promote the neoliberal apologetics he's going to promote throughout the primary if it doesn't personally benefit them financially.
    **** off!

    I'm done with you. I tried to find common ground. I tried to talk to you. You are just too toxic to interact with. Many other posters have found the same thing. I think you have personally chased away several posters.

    Bye Bye you lunatic.

  11. #149
    Childish Fake Voter ICRockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,641
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,121 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    "I didn't say Marxism is bad, I just said I'm happy it will never happen!"

    The only two types of people who would try to present this as logically-consistent are insanely stupid morons or extremely dishonest trolls. You're not stupid.

  12. #150
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,576
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 6,881 Times in 4,800 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    I enjoy readings Notties perspective..

    I don't have to always agree, but I enjoy and respect it.

    Its a whole hell of a lot better than Patti and Bimpys

  13. #151
    Childish Fake Voter ICRockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,641
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,121 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I enjoy readings Notties perspective..

    I don't have to always agree, but I enjoy and respect it.

    Its a whole hell of a lot better than Patti and Bimpys
    Hopefully in real life notacon believes his own bullshit as much as Patti does.

  14. #152
    Registered User sahlensguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    2,278
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    16

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    I also don't think nota is paid troll, and that ICR is just throwing a wild fit when he is losing the argument.

  15. Post thanked by:

    notacon (03-15-2019)

  16. #153
    Childish Fake Voter ICRockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,641
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,121 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by sahlensguy View Post
    I also don't think nota is paid troll, and that ICR is just throwing a wild fit when he is losing the argument.
    You also don't think AOC is one of the best things to happen to Congress in decades, so that tells me how credible you are.

  17. #154
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,576
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 6,881 Times in 4,800 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    You also don't think AOC is one of the best things to happen to Congress in decades, so that tells me how credible you are.
    Hahahaha hahahaha ...

    I enjoy watching her question these asshats in DC ...

  18. #155
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    31,706
    Thanks
    2,108
    Thanked 4,199 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    83

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The absurdity of IC's false accusation is pretty apparent.

    I'm "paid" because I say that Marxism is acceptable of only a very, very small fraction of the American public??? An observation that even Shiva validated (albeit apparently inadvertently)?!?!?!

    I took a hiatus from the forum because of shit that comes out of posters like IC...and Shiva.

    These posters are toxic and not the kind of people I want to associate with. It's excruciating to come in contact with them.
    There's no way anyone is paying you to make liberals look so silly.

    Patti

  19. #156
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    19,576
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 6,881 Times in 4,800 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    There's no way anyone is paying you to make liberals look so silly.

    Patti
    Just like there is no way anyone is paying you to make Republicans look so heartless

  20. #157
    Registered User sahlensguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    2,278
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    16

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    You also don't think AOC is one of the best things to happen to Congress in decades, so that tells me how credible you are.
    Oh no, I laughed at someone we don't know...unlike yourself who attacks others reguarly when your losing the intellectual battle.

    Just because I disagree that AOC is the best thing to happen in decades doesn't mean I lose my integrity. It only shows the narcissist that you are.

  21. Post thanked by:

    notacon (03-15-2019)

  22. #158
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    57,956
    Thanks
    1,895
    Thanked 6,877 Times in 3,939 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    223

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's defunct book publishing company 'owes $1,870 in back taxes'
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...870-taxes.html
    no wonder she failed in her attempt to be a CAPITALIST. She probably dictated to parents what their kids should read.




    lets not forget what she said...



    practice what you preach. Pay your back taxes .

    and then theres her saying that congress should not receiver their salary during the government shutdown..... pretty sure she kept hers.

    She's got more crap than a septic tank.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 03-15-2019 at 03:58 PM.

  23. #159
    Childish Fake Voter ICRockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,641
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,121 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by sahlensguy View Post
    Oh no, I laughed at someone we don't know...unlike yourself who attacks others reguarly when your losing the intellectual battle.

    Just because I disagree that AOC is the best thing to happen in decades doesn't mean I lose my integrity. It only shows the narcissist that you are.
    I said nothing about your integrity. I said you're not credible. It's not because you're dishonest, it's because your judgment is crap.

  24. #160
    Registered User sahlensguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    2,278
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    16

    Re: AOC - We should be happy about automation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    I said nothing about your integrity. I said you're not credible. It's not because you're dishonest, it's because your judgment is crap.
    And you're making that judgement because I don't agree with you.

    Enjoy your bubble.

  25. Post thanked by:

    feldspar (03-16-2019),notacon (03-15-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •