Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

  1. #1
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15,084
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 3,273 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    48

    Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    The 2018 Forbes rankings for NFL team valuations are out. The Blls are ranked number 32, but their operating income is $61 million, which is nowhere near Dallas or NE money, but it's a tidy sum for a profitable hobby.

    Sports Money: 2018 NFL Valuations

    https://www.forbes.com/nfl-valuations/list/#tab:overall

    If you if you click on a team logo, you will get more financial figures.
    Last edited by stuckincincy; 04-12-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

  2. Post thanked by:

    YardRat (04-12-2019)

  3. #2
    Do you read what you write? Oaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    5,582
    Thanks
    836
    Thanked 619 Times in 360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25

    Re: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    How is Detroit's operating income so low comparatively?
    via GIPHY

    I'm a star chess player, and my beard's straight pimpin' - https://youtube.com/watch?v=lMZgxwu0YwQ&hd=1







  4. #3
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15,084
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 3,273 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    48

    Re: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaf View Post
    How is Detroit's operating income so low comparatively?
    Darned if I know. If you scroll down near the bottom of this link ,it shows that they have been in the red the previous five years.

    https://www.forbes.com/teams/detroit...#3f706baf422da

  5. #4
    RABBI Haile SpikedLemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26,492
    Thanks
    31,280
    Thanked 11,160 Times in 7,587 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    "Who cares if the Bills ever win a SuperBowl at least there still is a NFL team in Buffalo."

  6. #5
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,465
    Thanks
    16,840
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 6,622 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39

    Re: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    "Who cares if the Bills ever win a SuperBowl at least there still is a NFL team in Buffalo."
    Would be good if they won a Super Bowl. Still have an NFL team to get aggravated over, though. It's not real complicated. Would be lame getting aggravated over someone elses team. You'd have to gripe about some other team. Wouldn't be much fun.
    Pummeled by Pink, past puerile pap positing Peterman progress, predictable peril pushes past previous precedent, prominently pronounced publicly ! Fickle fate flouts frivolous foresight fanning flames of floom, er, doom !

  7. Post thanked by:

    feldspar (04-14-2019)

  8. #6
    RABBI Haile SpikedLemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26,492
    Thanks
    31,280
    Thanked 11,160 Times in 7,587 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Would be good if they won a Super Bowl. Still have an NFL team to get aggravated over, though. It's not real complicated. Would be lame getting aggravated over someone elses team. You'd have to gripe about some other team. Wouldn't be much fun.
    Giving thanks to Pegula is important but don't forget Gary Bettman for saving the Buffalo Sabres when they went bankrupt and the NHL stepped in to own them until they were sold.

    I cried when the Buffalo Braves left in 1978.

    Seems to be a pattern.

    I love attending Buffalo Bison games.

    Great park, vistas, craft beer, etc.

  9. #7
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15,084
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 3,273 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    48

    Re: Bills #32 in NFL valuation, but don't cry for Pegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    Giving thanks to Pegula is important but don't forget Gary Bettman for saving the Buffalo Sabres when they went bankrupt and the NHL stepped in to own them until they were sold.

    I cried when the Buffalo Braves left in 1978.

    Seems to be a pattern.

    I love attending Buffalo Bison games.

    Great park, vistas, craft beer, etc.
    Ah, the Braves...

    Bob Kaufman
    Gar Heard
    Jim McMillian
    Randy Smith
    Ernie DiGregorio
    Moses Malone
    Bob McAdoo
    Adrian Dantley
    Elmore Smith
    Ken Charles and so on...

    The blue uniforms.

  10. Post thanked by:

    Haile SpikedLemonade (04-14-2019),Historian (04-18-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •