I was incredibly impressed with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

Oh no, now I feel like Wys, disagreeing with everyone. lol I guess it's an okay place. Personally, it's not one of my favorite stadiums. I'm not all that crazy about the fans or Ray Lewis. And, I didn't like the hype when Ray was introduced. I've been there a few times and this was probably one of my better experiences there. We sat next to some nice people but the last time I was there for the Bills regular season game, the fans were throwing things at me. And, I'll have you know, I'm not a loud or obnixious fan. I sit quietly and watch the game. Lambeau was the best stadium I've been to so far. Great fans and great atmosphere. Baltimore is at the bottom of my list, even below my dreaded Skins.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Miami's Shout Song: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow:
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
        I totally agree. How many times do we have to hear "Crazy Train" during the damn game?!!
        how many times do we need to hear any music between plays...

((I am not dissing any form of music with this post))

It's a football game. If I want to listen to music I'll bring a radio. I know when to make noise. I don't have to be instructed on how to be a fan. What is hilarious is that nobody, except for clump, likes 80% of the music they play between plays anyway.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jaded 7
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EbenezerWhat is hilarious is that nobody, except for clump, likes 80% of the music they play between plays anyway.
          Add me to that list. I like the music played inbetween plays too. lol

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jaded 7
            Add me to that list. I like the music played inbetween plays too. lol
            you and CP are made for each other...flutie jersey wearing, music liking, not able to eat hot chicken wings...lol

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jaded 7
              • Jul 2002

That works for me. I like CP! :) BTW, you forgot to add cat loving to that list. lol

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

That works for me. I like CP! :) BTW, you forgot to add cat loving to that list. lol
                more support for my argument...

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

What's wrong with cats? I've always liked cats; I've had 4 in my lifetime, including Damien, who we've had now for nearly 4 years.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

What's wrong with cats? I've always liked cats; I've had 4 in my lifetime, including Damien, who we've had now for nearly 4 years.
                    inside joke between me and CP

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Oh no, now I feel like Wys, disagreeing with everyone. lol I guess it's an okay place. Personally, it's not one of my favorite stadiums. I'm not all that crazy about the fans or Ray Lewis. And, I didn't like the hype when Ray was introduced. I've been there a few times and this was probably one of my better experiences there. We sat next to some nice people but the last time I was there for the Bills regular season game, the fans were throwing things at me. And, I'll have you know, I'm not a loud or obnixious fan. I sit quietly and watch the game. Lambeau was the best stadium I've been to so far. Great fans and great atmosphere. Baltimore is at the bottom of my list, even below my dreaded Skins.

it's got to be those loud, unweildly, and obnoxious minions

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                        • Jul 2002

LOL just!!!

You sure they're theme song isn't "The Theme from Mahogany!"

I think ours at the Ralph should be "Hair of the Dog" by Nazareth!!! Just as they announce TAKEO they can start playing it!

I'm not all that crazy about the fans or Ray Lewis. And, I didn't like the hype when Ray was introduced.
                        No one asked you to like it, but you had to have respected it!! I thought it was great! Intense! It sure got everyone goin'!

As to the music, I agree w/ some, I'm not big on too much loud music between plays but it kind of pumped up the place! I like it if as LOG suggests it's good stuff and not cliche'd, overplayed crap!

The two screens are AWESOME!! If we had that at the Ralph, BOTH endzones would be awesome!

Originally posted by Ebenezer

how many times do we need to hear any music between plays...

((I am not dissing any form of music with this post))

It's a football game. If I want to listen to music I'll bring a radio. I know when to make noise. I don't have to be instructed on how to be a fan. What is hilarious is that nobody, except for clump, likes 80% of the music they play between plays anyway.
                        More spousal abuse?!
                        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

The two screens are AWESOME!! If we had that at the Ralph, BOTH endzones would be awesome!
                          If they had that, maybe I could convince Lisa that we could get season tickets in the other end zone section (Jumbotron side)! Just kidding. I don't think she ever wants to sit there again. Bad memories for her.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

If they had that, maybe I could convince Lisa that we could get season tickets in the other end zone section (Jumbotron side)! Just kidding. I don't think she ever wants to sit there again. Bad memories for her.
                            I don't like sitting in the endzone...bad sightline.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              Maryland has some of the nicest people.

i deal with maryland all the time during insurance fraud investigations.. i wish i could say the same.. i personally cant stand most of the people that i deal with from maryland/dc area.. rude as hell.. but the circumstances also play a factor.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• R. Rich
                                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer

I don't like sitting in the endzone...bad sightline.
                                I don't mind it. She liked the tunnel side when we went to the Steelers-Bills game in '01. That's where I'll be getting my season tickets next season, probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X