Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

  1. #1
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    22,529
    Thanks
    2,874
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 938 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    The mantra of the left. Regardless of merit or truth behind the issue.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

  2. #2
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    20,279
    Thanks
    14,165
    Thanked 7,135 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    The mantra of the left. Regardless of merit or truth behind the issue.
    what the **** are you talking about??

    what has the left recently banned?
    Life is Good ~ Uppy

  3. Post thanked by:

    notacon (05-17-2019)

  4. #3
    Zero for Zero!
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown, Weight Unknown
    Posts
    63,680
    Thanks
    11,474
    Thanked 13,801 Times in 6,526 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    269

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    The mantra of the left. Regardless of merit or truth behind the issue.
    Like abortion?

    Oh wait.........


    But please - enlighten us!!! What specifically are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

  5. Post thanked by:

    coastal (05-17-2019)

  6. #4
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    33,607
    Thanks
    7,259
    Thanked 9,631 Times in 7,042 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    79

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Like abortion?

    Oh wait.........


    But please - enlighten us!!! What specifically are you talking about?
    Weird thread out of left field, but ok!

  7. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,158
    Thanks
    7,013
    Thanked 5,325 Times in 3,193 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    31

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    The mantra of the left. Regardless of merit or truth behind the issue.
    Wacky Brain Dead Wing Nut projecting again!!!!

  8. Post thanked by:

    coastal (05-17-2019)

  9. #6
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    84,617
    Thanks
    8,662
    Thanked 15,995 Times in 7,854 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    237

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    This is ironic coming from the guy who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a “pussy”

  10. #7
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    22,529
    Thanks
    2,874
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 938 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Nah just morons who want to compell people to provide their services to those they do not wish to provide them to. Because compelling people to enter into relationships with people they don't like is always a good equality. You know because equality and stuff.

  11. #8
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    22,529
    Thanks
    2,874
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 938 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    My Soph thread... got moved here pretty quick. It must have hurt some feels. But that's ok. I'll make your guys's jobs easier and just start all my threads in here since this is where dissenting opinions will inevitably end up. The only thing you do by censoring is compell others to be curious about that which you censor.

  12. #9
    Zero for Zero!
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown, Weight Unknown
    Posts
    63,680
    Thanks
    11,474
    Thanked 13,801 Times in 6,526 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    269

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    lol

    What a damn snowflake.

    IT got moved because it is stupid and adds nothing to actual adult conversation.

  13. #10
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    20,279
    Thanks
    14,165
    Thanked 7,135 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    50

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    This is ironic coming from the guy who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a “pussy”
    I think pussies have banned him, and have removed him from their lives.

    I think he is lashing out in this thread ...

    Blinky, You can move to Alabama, Missouri or Georgia. They will force some pussy to bear you with a child.

    Go get on it, Dude!!

    SO MUCH WINNING FOR YOU WING NUTS!!

  14. Post thanked by:

    OpIv37 (05-17-2019)

  15. #11
    I outrank you!!!! Generalissimus Gibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,723
    Thanks
    22,079
    Thanked 6,190 Times in 4,366 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    The only one who has been banned recently was ICR and he was very far left
    Rashida Tlaib is an American Hero, and I stand with her word for word:

    "Impeach the motherфукер!!!!

  16. #12
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    33,607
    Thanks
    7,259
    Thanked 9,631 Times in 7,042 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    79

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    My Soph thread... got moved here pretty quick. It must have hurt some feels. But that's ok. I'll make your guys's jobs easier and just start all my threads in here since this is where dissenting opinions will inevitably end up. The only thing you do by censoring is compell others to be curious about that which you censor.
    What the duck is soph?

  17. Post thanked by:

    BillsImpossible (05-17-2019)

  18. #13
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    84,617
    Thanks
    8,662
    Thanked 15,995 Times in 7,854 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    237

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    Nah just morons who want to compell people to provide their services to those they do not wish to provide them to. Because compelling people to enter into relationships with people they don't like is always a good equality. You know because equality and stuff.
    Who compelled anyone to enter into a relationship?

    This didn’t end up in Spam because it’s a “dissenting opinion.” It’s in Spam because you’re ranting without telling anyone what you are upset about. No one has any idea what the hell you are talking about.

  19. #14
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    89,936
    Thanks
    3,906
    Thanked 16,449 Times in 9,222 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    230

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Such a beta.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

  20. Post thanked by:

    coastal (05-17-2019)

  21. #15
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    22,529
    Thanks
    2,874
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 938 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    64

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...

    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy View Post
    Such a beta.
    Lol. I literally laughed out loud to thus one.

  22. #16
    Legendary Zoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CheektaVegas, NY
    Posts
    14,646
    Thanks
    11,740
    Thanked 2,999 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    36

    Re: Ban or remove everything I disagree with...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •