Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ublink- why are you here?

  1. #1
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    84,617
    Thanks
    8,662
    Thanked 15,994 Times in 7,853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    237

    ublink- why are you here?

    You seem to come here, read the posts, then get mad and insult people, but you never actually offer an opinion or add to the discussion. You claim your stuff got moved to Spam because you offered a "dissenting opinion," but that's not true because you never actually offered an opinion of your own. You just got mad about other people's opinions.

    Sure, we complain about Impy and Patti. They scrutinize the hell out of the "MSM" then post articles from dubious sources with no scrutiny whatsoever. They buy the party line hook, line and sinker. And they deflect. But at least they post opinions. At least they post links so we know what they are talking about. Patti can be caustic and sarcastic, but I don't recall her ever outright insulting anyone. And Impy remains friendly even in debates. I certainly don't recall him ever outright insulting anyone.

    Most of us are here because we started posting before social media existed and it was the best way to get Bills and Sabres news. If you want Bills news, well there really isn't any at this time of year, but there are tons of Facebook groups and Twitter hashtags that don't diverge into politics. Or you could just stay in the Bills forum and avoid the political stuff that gets you so riled up.

    I just want to understand what your motivation is in coming here, getting angry, and insulting people without actually contributing to the dialogue.

  2. Post thanked by:

    BillsImpossible (05-17-2019),Swiper (05-18-2019)

  3. #2
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    31,974
    Thanks
    2,152
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    83

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    OP is demonstrating for us an example of a "Call Out" thread.


    Patti

  4. #3
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    84,617
    Thanks
    8,662
    Thanked 15,994 Times in 7,853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    237

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    OP is demonstrating for us an example of a "Call Out" thread.


    Patti
    call it what you will. It's an attempt to understand his motivation because what he does here doesn't make sense to me.

  5. Post thanked by:

    coastal (05-18-2019)

  6. #4
    It's soooo embarrassing YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    65,959
    Thanks
    18,321
    Thanked 19,832 Times in 11,097 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    185

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    call it what you will. It's an attempt to understand his motivation because what he does here doesn't make sense to me.
    Why don't you PM him and ask?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
    2019 Mock
    -------------
    #9---OT Andre Dillard (DT ED OLIVER) #40---DT Dexter Lawrence (OT Dalton Risner) #74---RB David Montgomery
    #112---WR Jakobi Meyers #131---OT Bobby Evans #147---TE Drew Sample #158---LB Sutton Smith
    #181---CB Blace Brown #225---DE/LB Shareef Miller #228---CB Mark Fields



  7. #5
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    84,617
    Thanks
    8,662
    Thanked 15,994 Times in 7,853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    237

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Why don't you PM him and ask?
    Because I strongly suspect I’m not the only one who wants to know.

  8. Post thanked by:

    coastal (05-18-2019),Swiper (05-18-2019)

  9. #6
    It's soooo embarrassing YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    65,959
    Thanks
    18,321
    Thanked 19,832 Times in 11,097 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    185

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Because I strongly suspect I’m not the only one who wants to know.
    Well then, they can PM him too.

  10. #7
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    20,212
    Thanks
    9,221
    Thanked 8,432 Times in 5,692 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Well then, they can PM him too.
    Ist so etwas verboten?
    Last edited by Swiper; 05-18-2019 at 07:01 AM.
    Welcome to Buffalo Carter Hutton.



    wagoncircler: the biggest pussy in Buffalo.

  11. #8
    Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sitting on a toilet tank near you.
    Posts
    24,071
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,667 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    98

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    Because his parents didn't use birth control

  12. Post thanked by:

    Historian (Yesterday)

  13. #9
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    58,359
    Thanks
    1,963
    Thanked 7,070 Times in 4,063 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    224

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    This is not about me...er...ublink...well it is...

  14. #10
    Registered User feldspar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,614
    Thanks
    2,074
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 3,581 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    37

    Re: ublink- why are you here?

    I'll tell you why ublink is here, and it's quite simple...

    That kid is here to shoot his eye out.

    That's it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •