Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Trump using the word "Treason"....

  1. #21
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35,055
    Thanks
    7,632
    Thanked 10,039 Times in 7,347 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    83

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    You've embraced a proven liar who obstructed justice, has proven ignorant and unstable, has courted conservatism and religion without participating in either.

    The Party has proven themselves hypocrites on morals, ethics, finance and patriotism. He's everything you tried feebly to pretend Obama was, openly against the rule of law you tried to pretend was so important. His extreme vetting has given you a steady stream of scofflaws, liars, bumbling fools, and a few men with a degree of integrity that could no longer abide him.

    You whined and cried to get over it back to Gore, but you can't yourself. And you can't face reality.

    Get on your knees and worship your clearly stupid tyrant. It makes you happy. It's not about country, it's about simple minds.

    Beg for your boy, kiss your principles goodbye.

    If you can't recognize you worship what you made pretend to hate, you're already too craven to grasp it so keep licking the jackboots your addicted to.

    I'm good with not agreeing. It's way too simple and obvious what a Party is up to.

    It's not even arguable anymore, so gnash your teeth and make more pretend. It's what you need to do anyway.
    Oh my God
    Wow

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,942
    Thanks
    8,081
    Thanked 5,851 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    By the way, during the Yom Kippur war in 1973, you know, the one where Egypt and Syria invaded Israel knowing that during this most significant holiday the vast majority of the Israeli defense force, (mostly reserves), would be at the beach, they came very close to using what they call their "Temple weapons."

    On the 9th of October, 1973, faced with extermination, it is very likely they got them ready and were going to use them.
    Fortunately for the world, the war turned and they didn't choose to.

    In fact, they could have taken both Damascus and Cairo within a day, but a ceasefire was imposed prior to that.
    Still, the lesson is worth noting.

    There is no doubt they will use them if the loss of Israel's existence is seriously threatened.
    In fact, a not so subtle threat of that was aimed at Iraq, if Iraq were to use chemical weapons during the war where Iraq launched Scuds into Israeli areas.
    Funny.....this little rant does not dispute one thing I wrote about TODAY, and how Israel is THE major problem in the Middle East.

    ISRAEL is illegally stealing land. ISRAEL has told the rest of the world to go take a ****, by STILL continuing to build illegal "settlements'. ISRAEL is treating non-Jews that live in Israel like dirt. ISRAEL is defying every standard of human rights the way they treat Palestinians.

    Please. Cry me a river over the downtrodden Israelis.

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,942
    Thanks
    8,081
    Thanked 5,851 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....

    BTW...I graduated high school in 1973. If you have to go back 46 freakin years for the last time Israel was supposedly "faced with extermination" which in and of itself is total unmitigated bull****!!! ...you have a silly argument.

    Israel clearly out muscles every other county in the ME. The threat to their "extinction" is almost non-existent. THEY are the bullies. I have zero sympathy for Israel....and Trump's total capitulation to Bibi where he almost literally gets on his knees to kiss Bibi's ass is embarrassing and incredibly counterproductive.

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,669
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 729 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    BTW...I graduated high school in 1973. If you have to go back 46 freakin years for the last time Israel was supposedly "faced with extermination" which in and of itself is total unmitigated bull****!!! ...you have a silly argument.

    Israel clearly out muscles every other county in the ME. The threat to their "extinction" is almost non-existent. THEY are the bullies. I have zero sympathy for Israel....and Trump's total capitulation to Bibi where he almost literally gets on his knees to kiss Bibi's ass is embarrassing and incredibly counterproductive.
    Maybe you aren't as smart as you think.

    What I said was that when they were threatened with extinction, they were prepared to use nuclear weapons, which they had.
    When that happened, and the relating to that to your high school graduation is meaningless.
    It is a statement of fact.

    What you said was, and quoted directly from your post, is "Israel has broken every nuclear weapons limiting agreements"

    That is total nonsense, as is your claim on what might be the vulnerability of this tiny country surrounded by hostiles.

    That ignorance is not my concern.

    Posting bullcrap about sovereign nations breaking agreements, when that never happened, is, and all the hysteria and all caps posts isn't about to change bullcrap.

  5. Post thanked by:

    BillsImpossible (05-19-2019),YardRat (05-19-2019)

  6. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,942
    Thanks
    8,081
    Thanked 5,851 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    Maybe you aren't as smart as you think.

    What I said was that when they were threatened with extinction, they were prepared to use nuclear weapons, which they had.
    When that happened, and the relating to that to your high school graduation is meaningless.
    It is a statement of fact.

    What you said was, and quoted directly from your post, is "Israel has broken every nuclear weapons limiting agreements"

    That is total nonsense, as is your claim on what might be the vulnerability of this tiny country surrounded by hostiles.

    That ignorance is not my concern.

    Posting bullcrap about sovereign nations breaking agreements, when that never happened, is, and all the hysteria and all caps posts isn't about to change bullcrap.
    Maybe YOU are not as smart as YOU think.

    Why don't you admit that TODAY, Israel is the bully...ISRAEL is the problem. And Trump has no idea what he is doing.

    Your ignorance is not my problem.

  7. #26
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    20,981
    Thanks
    14,807
    Thanked 7,444 Times in 5,218 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Maybe YOU are not as smart as YOU think.

    Why don't you admit that TODAY, Israel is the bully...ISRAEL is the problem. And Trump has no idea what he is doing.

    Your ignorance is not my problem.
    Please keep in mind, Gameboy is not here to change anyone's mind.
    My Mistake ~~ Sparty

  8. Post thanked by:

    Historian (05-20-2019),notacon (05-20-2019)

  9. #27
    Co-Captain, Team Pink! Historian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Upstairs
    Posts
    45,507
    Thanks
    19,613
    Thanked 16,716 Times in 8,866 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Trump using the word "Treason"....


  10. Post thanked by:

    notacon (05-20-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •