Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Trump Actually Want to be Impeached?

The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,751 Times in 12,055 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Does Trump Actually Want to be Impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Oh I see, so your just willing to use other peoples family members to win a debate, got it.
    No, you don't get it.

You and notty both USED your daughters to try to win an argument.

In his case, gay marriage and in your case, irresponsible and heartless ex-husbands
    boisterous hubris, arrogance, self deception, conspiracy, mud slinging mixed with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

Registered User SupremeParentHater's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CommissarSpartacus View Post
    2. Your feelings tell you otherwise, huh?
    facts tell me otherwise
    3. You wouldn't be homeless if you'd listened to me. It wasn't me that kicked you out of your home, it was your Jewish aunts and uncle that did that deed.
    you seem to forget that you helped pressure my mother into signing a fraudulent settlement that guaranteed that we'd be out on the street in a couple of years. she was upset and sleep deprived and under duress and the lawyers brought you in to convince her to sign it because she was poor and they didn't want to work pro bono. and what does my mother's siblings being jewish have to do with anything? you better not be implying what i think you're implying. need i remind you that me and my mother slept on a slab of wood for over a year because we didn't have a mattress, and i don't remember you giving a ****. like at all

i was 15 when we became homeless, i was still a minor, you had a legal obligation to support us and you didn't do ****. i even called you up to ask you to be with me when we went back to the house to collect our belongings and you said no. i didn't ask you for money. i asked you for moral support. and you refused

3. Post thanked by:

notacon (06-15-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So, how am I supposed to feel when my daughter takes my invitation and uses it to slander me in front of a group of strangers, some of which hold long time grudges against me?
    it's not slander if it's true

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

At the time of the gay marriage debate, my daughter was 18 and hadn't yet self identified as a member of a victimized secton of society.
    when i was 18, i started questioning. i actually tried to tell you, multiple times in the car but you always turned the conversation into a monologue about yourself and i couldn't get a word in edgewise

6. Post thanked by:

notacon (06-15-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,947 Times in 7,463 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    I never ate.

Go there for the IPAs and TVs.

8. Post thanked by:

coastal (06-15-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 3,620 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

At the time of the gay marriage debate, my daughter was 18 and hadn't yet self identified as a member of a victimized secton of society.

But even then, so what?

Unlike notacon, I don't out family members to try to win a stupid "debate".
    You liar. No I did not “out” my daughter. There is nothing to “out” since enlightened people do not consider being gay something to hide.
    My mistake was mentioning my personal life in order to help explain how I dealt with gay marriage in MY life. The mistake was forgetting that scumbags like you exist that have no boundaries of civility nor respect for other people.

We can see from this thread how much of a dysfunctional human being you are in communicating with other human beings...like just about every other poster and especially your daughter.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 3,620 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeParentHater View Post
    facts tell me otherwise

you seem to forget that you helped pressure my mother into signing a fraudulent settlement that guaranteed that we'd be out on the street in a couple of years. she was upset and sleep deprived and under duress and the lawyers brought you in to convince her to sign it because she was poor and they didn't want to work pro bono. and what does my mother's siblings being jewish have to do with anything? you better not be implying what i think you're implying. need i remind you that me and my mother slept on a slab of wood for over a year because we didn't have a mattress, and i don't remember you giving a ****. like at all

i was 15 when we became homeless, i was still a minor, you had a legal obligation to support us and you didn't do ****. i even called you up to ask you to be with me when we went back to the house to collect our belongings and you said no. i didn't ask you for money. i asked you for moral support. and you refused
    when i was 18, i started questioning. i actually tried to tell you, multiple times in the car but you always turned the conversation into a monologue about yourself and i couldn't get a word in edgewise
    All of this sounds so familiar. Abusive fathers are repugnant to me and to most normal people. On Father’s Day weekend, this is particularly disturbing.

Sparky is an abusive poster as well. It all make so much sense now.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,771 Times in 11,619 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Look, people, this is getting way out of hand.

If you are the two principals that have become the subject of the conversation and you have private and personal issues that you would like to work on and resolve I would suggest working on them privately and personally...not on a public message board.

If you are not one of the individuals referenced above but have felt compelled to participate for whatever reasons I would suggest considering just backing out now, letting the conversation die completely, and allow it to be picked up by the appropriate persons in a more appropriate manner and medium. It isn't entertaining...it isn't funny...'ganging up' and choosing sides isn't constructive. Quite frankly it isn't anybody else's business and nobody deserves to have their private lives splayed out in a political forum regardless of any differences or prior conversations from the past.

Show a little empathy for the situation. Show a little restraint for getting involved. Show a little respect for fellow posters.

If you want to be perceived as an intelligent and empathetic adult it might help if you actually acted like one to begin with.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

12. Post thanked by:

CommissarSpartacus (06-15-2019),DraftBoy (06-15-2019),Haile SpikedLemonade (06-16-2019),Mr. Pink (06-15-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

you seem to forget that you helped pressure my mother into signing a fraudulent settlement that guaranteed that we'd be out on the street in a couple of years. she was upset and sleep deprived and under duress and the lawyers brought you in to convince her to sign it because she was poor and they didn't want to work pro bono.

and what does my mother's siblings being jewish have to do with anything? you better not be implying what i think you're implying. need i remind you that me and my mother slept on a slab of wood for over a year because we didn't have a mattress, and i don't remember you giving a ****. like at all

1. How do you know this? You weren't there. I was. The fact was I didn't WANT to go to the meeting with the lawyers for exactly that reason. I knew I'd eventually get blamed no matter what happened. In no way did I want to be there. I was sick of the whole process. It was your mother that called me crying and begged me to go down to help. I went against my better judgment at your mother's request. And she wasn't sleep deprived, that's bs. The lawyers tried theit best to talk sense to her. I tried to talk sense to her but it was a vendetta, a fight to the death. Your mother risked everything against everyone's advice and lost, like we told her she would.

2. You make a big deal about being Jewish even though only half of you is. But it's not the goys that caused your misfortune, it was your mother and her brothers and sisters who perpetuated the myth of Jewish greediness.

3. I supported you two for years, begging your mother to settle so you'd have the money to live a decent life. For years without a legal arrangement I gave your mother THREE TIMES the money I gave to the other mothers of my children so she could stay home with you AND take care of your grandmother. I started being asked for money by your mother, and gave it to her, from before you were even conceived. In the whole time before your relatives evicted you, 16 years, your mother worked a grand total of THREE MONTHS. Everything else I paid for.

4. I went to the house when they were kicking you out, which was deeply humiliating for me because I'd BEGGED your mother for YEARS to let me fix things, but NO, she was determined to fight to the death, no matter what damage she caused to you and me. She made me look like a fool, wasted all my money and forced the two of you into a lifestyle you would never have had to endure if you'd listened to me.

What jumps out from all of this is how you're so obsessed with my obligations to you and your mother yet you show no interest in admitting to any obligations to me, even though I spent years and all my money trying to PROTECT YOU FROM YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELVES.

And in gratitude, you and your mother lie about and blame me.

Truly, no good deed goes unpunished.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That's exactly why I used the word.

- - - Updated - - -

Bull****.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Look, people, this is getting way out of hand.

If you are the two principals that have become the subject of the conversation and you have private and personal issues that you would like to work on and resolve I would suggest working on them privately and personally...not on a public message board.

If you are not one of the individuals referenced above but have felt compelled to participate for whatever reasons I would suggest considering just backing out now, letting the conversation die completely, and allow it to be picked up by the appropriate persons in a more appropriate manner and medium. It isn't entertaining...it isn't funny...'ganging up' and choosing sides isn't constructive. Quite frankly it isn't anybody else's business and nobody deserves to have their private lives splayed out in a political forum regardless of any differences or prior conversations from the past.

Show a little empathy for the situation. Show a little restraint for getting involved. Show a little respect for fellow posters.

If you want to be perceived as an intelligent and empathetic adult it might help if you actually acted like one to begin with.
    Thank you. I tried to save the board the embarrassment, but too many decided to egg on an unhappy young person for their own amusement.

Unfortunately, my daughter doesn't realize the people that are encouraging her don't give a crap about her, they just think it's funny watching and cheering on the trainwreck and relishing my embarrassment.

What she and the others are doing is shameful and stupid.

Her desire to vindicate her and her mother's victim complexes could alienate my side of the family just like they alienated her mother's side of the family.

I have 3 dutiful older children who actually listened to me and are happy and successful but are deeply hurt because of my youngest's rejection of all of them and myself. The fact that she says she hardly knows them is not because they aren't interested in a relationship, that would be her.

I have a picture of my daughter I look at every day. She's 13, blond, bubbly, healthy and happy and her and her grandmother have their arms around each other, beaming at the camera.

I look at it every day. And every day I weep when I look at it.

SJWs stole her away. I miss her horribly every day.

16. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (06-16-2019)

Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,492 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Sparty, if your daughter didn't want you in her life she wouldn't be here saying what she is saying.

No one is egging her on, she was going to do this with or without others.

Try not to blame others, this is between you and her. Period.
    My Mistake ~~ Sparty

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No, you don't get it.

You and notty both USED your daughters to try to win an argument.

In his case, gay marriage and in your case, irresponsible and heartless ex-husbands
    This whole post is an assumption and a lie on your part.

You don't know my ex-husband like I don't know your daughter.

Seriously, stop doing THIS.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Sparty, if your daughter didn't want you in her life she wouldn't be here saying what she is saying.

No one is egging her on, she was going to do this with or without others.

Try not to blame others, this is between you and her. Period.
    I'm asking this politely.

STFU.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,583 Times in 5,570 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Jewish aunts... sounds horrifying and Old Testament complicated.

that being said... there’s obviously some deep family hurts at play here. I’m sorry for you both. Truly.

The best I can offer... it’s clear you both love and need each other.

Please, find a way to hug each other... soon. Don’t delay.

all my love,
    eric

21. Post thanked by:

Blondie (06-15-2019),CommissarSpartacus (06-15-2019),Haile SpikedLemonade (06-16-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm asking this politely.

STFU.
    Sorehead

23. Post thanked by:

coastal (06-15-2019),notacon (06-15-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

1. How do you know this? You weren't there. I was. The fact was I didn't WANT to go to the meeting with the lawyers for exactly that reason. I knew I'd eventually get blamed no matter what happened. In no way did I want to be there. I was sick of the whole process. It was your mother that called me crying and begged me to go down to help. I went against my better judgment at your mother's request. And she wasn't sleep deprived, that's bs. The lawyers tried theit best to talk sense to her. I tried to talk sense to her but it was a vendetta, a fight to the death. Your mother risked everything against everyone's advice and lost, like we told her she would.

2. You make a big deal about being Jewish even though only half of you is. But it's not the goys that caused your misfortune, it was your mother and her brothers and sisters who perpetuated the myth of Jewish greediness.

3. I supported you two for years, begging your mother to settle so you'd have the money to live a decent life. For years without a legal arrangement I gave your mother THREE TIMES the money I gave to the other mothers of my children so she could stay home with you AND take care of your grandmother. I started being asked for money by your mother, and gave it to her, from before you were even conceived. In the whole time before your relatives evicted you, 16 years, your mother worked a grand total of THREE MONTHS. Everything else I paid for.

4. I went to the house when they were kicking you out, which was deeply humiliating for me because I'd BEGGED your mother for YEARS to let me fix things, but NO, she was determined to fight to the death, no matter what damage she caused to you and me. She made me look like a fool, wasted all my money and forced the two of you into a lifestyle you would never have had to endure if you'd listened to me.

What jumps out from all of this is how you're so obsessed with my obligations to you and your mother yet you show no interest in admitting to any obligations to me, even though I spent years and all my money trying to PROTECT YOU FROM YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELVES.

And in gratitude, you and your mother lie about and blame me.

Truly, no good deed goes unpunished.
    i have physical evidence in the form of an affidavit that you wrote and signed that proves you're lying about everything here. you antisemitic ass. i can't believe i keep wasting time and energy on you hoping you'll be kinder

25. Post thanked by:

notacon (06-16-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,583 Times in 5,570 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

i have physical evidence in the form of an affidavit that you wrote and signed that proves you're lying about everything here. you antisemitic ass. i can't believe i keep wasting time and energy on you hoping you'll be kinder
    No offense, but if you know he’s an a$$hole, why are you here airing it instead of enjoying your life without him!?

Listen.... just because you’re the child in this equation doesn’t mean you aren’t an adult. Take some ownership for being part of the solution.
    Last edited by coastal; 06-15-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No offense, but if you know he’s an a$$hole, why are you here airing it instead of enjoying your life without him!?

Listen.... just because you’re the child in this equation doesn’t mean you aren’t an adult. Take some ownership for being part of the solution.
    No offense but many of us have gone through this process. You did with your mother, as I did with my father. While it worked out for you and your mother, it didn't work out for my father and I.

I have faith in Sparty ... seeing I have always looked up to, and respected him, and took his advice and opinions to heart ... I know he is better than my father.

Sparty can fix this.... I believe it

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i've tried with him. many times. it's him that refuses to have an adult conversation about this in person with me, and instead he lies and gaslights because he knows he's wrong. and i don't know. you're probably right